Rumor: TO wants new contract?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1924030 said:
I cant explain it but..... ever feel like some of these anatomical parts talk to you? :D

That is a hittable pitch!
lert's just say it's good to be T.O. lately

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Rampage;1924025 said:
cea74b07-4966-4063-b04e-8850fe414b70

When I grow up I want to be an asstronaut!

:eek:

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Well, he's done "it". I've always felt the intent of the way this contract was structured was to see how he would both behave and play for us in the first 2 years, and imo he's passed both tests. I do believe a new contract will be coming before the season starts, and deservedly so.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that most Eagle fans do not feel highly about T.O. That said, I'll temper my point of view as such ...

Rumor or not ...T.O. most assuredly cannot be in Jerry's plan as a WR for the "future" of the Cowboy's franchise. Indeed he may have worth in short term perspectives, but this guy is 34 years old! Working on 35 years old
3664.jpg

While injuries are indeed part of the game, TO has had some sort of injury for 3 consecutive years (leg, fingers, hands, etc); perhaps all good reasons for dropped balls, or critical misses across the middle. For me, the 2008 regular season will clearly show whether TO is injury prone or if he is simple losing a step in his aging years.

Clearly, TO should start wondering about whether he's done enough to get into the HOF when he retires soon.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1928982 said:
It's a well known fact that most Eagle fans do not feel highly about T.O. That said, I'll temper my point of view as such ...

Rumor or not ...T.O. most assuredly cannot be in Jerry's plan as a WR for the "future" of the Cowboy's franchise. Indeed he may have worth in short term perspectives, but this guy is 34 years old! Working on 35 years old
3664.jpg

While injuries are indeed part of the game, TO has had some sort of injury for 3 consecutive years (leg, fingers, hands, etc); perhaps all good reasons for dropped balls, or critical misses across the middle. For me, the 2008 regular season will clearly show whether TO is injury prone or if he is simple losing a step in his aging years.

Clearly, TO should start wondering about whether he's done enough to get into the HOF when he retires soon.

Hey look the carcas dragged in... LOL

TO has been in Dallas 2 years and those 2 years have netted him career years. He has yet to really miss a meaningful game. You have no point.

TO will be in Dallas 3 more years.

Boysboy

Reaction score

3664.jpg

Yeah-I have to agree-my biggest fear with him in '08 is not so much that "he'll blow up our team", but that with his AGE, he may get some kind of season-ending injury. With that, we would be SCREWED.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Vintage;1929007 said:
Does it suck knowing TO's having great years with us?

Oh my....

it must be killing some teams.... like say.... THE EAGLES!!! :laugh1:

Career year in yards, avg, 2nd best TD(15) total of career, averaging 14 TD/year with Dallas, first downs 2nd best if career with 69(career high was 70/)

I could go on.... but dont want to be held responsible for mass suicides in Philly

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Hey, look everybody! Look who finally showed up! :laugh1: And he's ragging on T.O. being injured when he does not look at his team's QB (the most important position on the field) injured all the friggen time!

What a loser!

Yeah, T.O. can go down for a few games and the Cowboys can still win...but when McPunk goes down the whole team goes down...well except when a journeyman QB comes in to save the season!

Get lost PT...

P.S. Hey, PT...does your team "still haff teeth"?

:lmao2: And what about that "road to the NFCE goes through Philly"? Even the Commanders are now better than the eagles and the Commanders are a friggen mess!

A hit and run troll...that's PT...a hit and run troll!

:rolleyes: :cool:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
5Stars;1929156 said:
Yeah, T.O. can go down for a few games and the Cowboys can still win...but when McPunk goes down the whole team goes down...well except when a journeyman QB comes in to save the season!

Isnt that just hilarious..... the backup comes in a runs that offense much more efficiently than McNabb ever could.... regardless of who the backup is....:laugh1:

Boysboy

Reaction score
YoMick;1929356 said:
Isnt that just hilarious..... the backup comes in a runs that offense much more efficiently than McNabb ever could.... regardless of who the backup is....:laugh1:

That and all of a sudden these so-called "busts" like Reggie Brown, Greg Lewis, LJ Smith, Kevin Curtis, et al look like these so-called WEAPONS McFlabb and these Eagles fans have been DYING for.:laugh1:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boysboy;1929361 said:
That and all of a sudden these so-called "busts" like Reggie Brown, Greg Lewis, LJ Smith, Kevin Curtis, et al look like these so-called WEAPONS McFlabb and these Eagles fans have been DYING for.:laugh1:

Yeah... and Donte Stallworth must have been saying... "let me get the hell outta philly... this biznitch doesnt know what the hell he is doing" = "my team, my ball, my offense, my chunky commericials"
:laugh1:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
superpunk;1929357 said:
He's not quite as key as Torrin Tucker.

I forgot how key of a loss Torrin Tucker was.

Terrible thing, the day we let him go. Our franchise has never fully recovered.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Vintage;1929367 said:
I forgot how key of a loss Torrin Tucker was.

Terrible thing, the day we let him go. Our franchise has never fully recovered.

Watching him get schooled by Phil Daniels, who had only 3 sacks in his previously as many years, was one of the most memorable days in Cowboys history.:laugh1: