Rush has run his course

lukin2006

Reaction score
I’d rather have Dak for the Philly game. He plays well against Philly…

He gets the job back when healthy. The only way Cooper, Romo’s Dak is if he lights up LA and Philly…imo

stiletto

Reaction score
We ain't beating the Rams with Rush--he's not dynamic enough. We also aren't beating them with a still rehabbing Dak, so this one likely goes as an L. :(

Go ahead and resign yourself to that doom and gloom. I am actually encouraged by an actual "real-deal" defense. Rush is by NO MEANS dynamic but he is capable and he has proven he can win. Maybe it will be an L...but IMO it is not an automatic "L".

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Rush did and hopefully continues to do what's needed to win. I doubt Dak is ready in the next 2 weeks so Rush has to get better. The next two weeks will wear and already spent defense IMHO. They've played hard and pretty much knew going into all the games that's it's all on them. Next 2 weeks we are going to need serious help from the offense. Serious help I doubt Rush can give us, But I'd love if he proves me wrong! Go Rush! Go Dak!! Either way we going to need one or the other to do it.

12+88=7

Reaction score
We ain't beating the Rams with Rush--he's not dynamic enough. We also aren't beating them with a still rehabbing Dak, so this one likely goes as an L. :(

That is realistic and logical. But none of us thought Rush would go 3-0 and save the Dallas season.

I just believe IF Prescott is ready, that's the direction you go that gives Dallas the best chance to win.

lukin2006

Reaction score
No matter who the QB is we need better play calling. It baffles me that don’t have 3 or 4 plays designed to get Turpin open and let him use his speed, same with Pollard.

when’s the last time this team has even run a flea flicker? That seems like decent play that could allow Turpin to get a step or 2.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Dallas was 0-1 and had lost their starting QB. Dallas was declared dead.

But Rush came in and saved the Dallas season. He has overachieved and is the first quarter of the season MVP. Dallas is now 3-1, and 2-0 in the division. Thank you Cooper Rush.

But now Dallas must think long term. IF Prescott is ready for this weeks game against LAR he MUST play. Even if Dallas looks bad on offense and loses against LAR, Prescott needs to play to knock off the rust and get reps with the offense in a real game, not practice.

The game that matters is the week after, the Philadelphia game. The divisional game.

Rush has put Dallas in a great position. But Dallas needs to build on that. The next two weeks will have a large say to what kind of team Dallas actually has.

Let's go Boys!!!
Why are y’all so desperate to protect Dak’s job? Cooper Rush is the better quarterback.

I give Dak an edge in arm strength, but everything else Cooper clears him including in between the ears.

Dak is easily manipulated and fooled by disguises. We’re not 3-1 with Dak Prescott. No chance

bigE79

Reaction score
He's the backup. He gets an A++. I said he is the team MVP at the quarter pole.

But now the team needs to ease Prescott back into the lineup for long term success.
What long term success have we've had with dak,last year was his best shot and sucked against the niners, remember that wonderful run to end that game? I do,and I was done with him after that stupidity.

DanA

Reaction score
What was with Rush taking all those shots downfield in the 4th. We were up two scores!

cowboyec

Reaction score
dak needs to be able to grip the ball.
don't rush back.
we need #4 to be able to grip it n rip it.
i think they'll hold him out til the bye.
unless he's able to grip the ball.

lqmac1

Reaction score
He's the backup. He gets an A++. I said he is the team MVP at the quarter pole.

But now the team needs to ease Prescott back into the lineup for long term success.
The same success that led to one playoff win in the last 7 years? Didn’t y’all hang Romo for 1 win in his first 7 years?

If it wasn’t for a lackluster NFCE, Dak would be shining tires at auto bell.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We probably need to lose one or two with Rush to silence the Dak Trolls. Lol

They’re having a field day with Rush success.

But no doubt Prescott if he can play provides us a better shot especially against stiffer competition.

lqmac1

Reaction score
What was with Rush taking all those shots downfield in the 4th. We were up two scores!
No we weren’t. One of them was a PI on Gallup that led to the Ceedee touchdown.

Also, it keeps the defense honest where you can use the run game to seal it just as running the ball opens up the play action.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What long term success have we've had with dak,last year was his best shot and sucked against the niners, remember that wonderful run to end that game? I do,and I was done with him after that stupidity.
then him cheering on the fans throwing trash at the refs. What a sore loser. It's not the refs fault he's dumb. sheesh

12+88=7

Reaction score
Why are y’all so desperate to protect Dak’s job? Cooper Rush is the better quarterback.

I give Dak an edge in arm strength, but everything else Cooper clears him including in between the ears.

Dak is easily manipulated and fooled by disguises. We’re not 3-1 with Dak Prescott. No chance

Just watching the game I see that the defense doesn't respect the passing game and is sitting on the running game. The big plays they had were on ay action.

If Dallas were playing a better offense I don't believe that Dallas would have won today.

Dallas needs more offense.