Rush has run his course

RonWashington

Reaction score
Thank you Rush and thank you Defense. Oline didnt play well today and Rush was rattled. But like the last 2 games he came through with a TD late to seal it. And he did it with the horrid Zeke being featured. Not so easy.

Was Zeke “ horrid “ or was O/Line pushed around ? Pollard 8 touches 6 yards . :facepalm: The o Line running game has to be better in LA in order to win .

aikemirv

Reaction score
Rush got bailed out on two picks today. He's not going to be a long term answer.

Dak will be fine as long as he doesn't take some of the pre-snap bait defenses give him.
While he should not have thrown either I am pretty sure he goes to Brown on the one if he does not get held

jgboys1

Reaction score
Dallas was 0-1 and had lost their starting QB. Dallas was declared dead.

But Rush came in and saved the Dallas season. He has overachieved and is the first quarter of the season MVP. Dallas is now 3-1, and 2-0 in the division. Thank you Cooper Rush.

But now Dallas must think long term. IF Prescott is ready for this weeks game against LAR he MUST play. Even if Dallas looks bad on offense and loses against LAR, Prescott needs to play to knock off the rust and get reps with the offense in a real game, not practice.

The game that matters is the week after, the Philadelphia game. The divisional game.

Rush has put Dallas in a great position. But Dallas needs to build on that. The next two weeks will have a large say to what kind of team Dallas actually has.

Let's go Boys!!!
Dak is the best QB the Cowboys ever had. We have to start him. He is a Super Bowl caliber QB.

stinkface

Reaction score
Your right. Dallas will be the underdog againt LAR. But I feel they will have abetter chance to wi with Prescott and the defense over Rush and the defense.
Unless he is not healed. Then it's all Rush.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Was Zeke “ horrid “ or was O/Line pushed around ? Pollard 8 touches 6 yards . :facepalm: The o Line running game has to be better in LA in order to win .

Oline was aweful today. But thats the problem. With Zeke he cant make something happen. You give Pollard 19 carries and you know he breaks one or two.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Rush cant not throw outside the hashes...my god if you cant see how Wash stayed in the game then i cant help you...he is what he is QB2 and made enough plays for our team to win..HELL YES GREAT JOB COOP!!!!...but good teams that can score will not lose to this offense, period.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Wash

Washington sold out to stop the run in the second-That’s why we torched them deep!

A win is a win i get it . This front is better then the one Dallas played last week. They keep drafting D linemen round one should perform .

12+88=7

Reaction score
The same success that led to one playoff win in the last 7 years? Didn’t y’all hang Romo for 1 win in his first 7 years?

If it wasn’t for a lackluster NFCE, Dak would be shining tires at auto bell.

I only look forward. The only season that counts is this one.

I'm just thinking of what would help Dallas most, THIS YEAR!

lqmac1

Reaction score
Just watching the game I see that the defense doesn't respect the passing game and is sitting on the running game. The big plays they had were on ay action.

If Dallas were playing a better offense I don't believe that Dallas would have won today.

Dallas needs more offense.
Why would they? They don’t have tape on Cooper and your $40 million QB made it seem as if the passing game was non existent.

I lost count of how many defenders came out and said they knew the plays we were running after games. Happened in week 1 as well!

Dak isn’t the sharpest nor the smartest QB. Coordinators have figured him out!

khiladi

Reaction score
fail-as-a-team-team-fail.gif

Come sail with us on the “Dak is elite” boat…

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I mean a true "Dakster" wants him to sit out as long as possible. Anyone who thinks Dak is losing his job to Rush is just clueless and are first time Cowboy fans.

I can agree with that. Though Rush does have the opportunity to prove himself. At some point Dak will most likely come back in and then we get to see if he can play as well as Rush has been.

mardwin

Reaction score
Rush got bailed out on two picks today. He's not going to be a long term answer.

Dak will be fine as long as he doesn't take some of the pre-snap bait defenses give him.

Picks are part of the game, Dak had 10 int last season which are a lot for a guy that takes so many underneath throws.