Rush has run his course

12+88=7

Reaction score
Why would they? They don’t have tape on Cooper and your $40 million QB made it seem as if the passing game was non existent.

I lost count of how many defenders came out and said they knew the plays we were running after games. Happened in week 1 as well!

Dak isn’t the sharpest nor the smartest QB. Coordinators have figured him out!

They are not your QB or my QB, they are OUR QBs.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Oline was aweful today. But thats the problem. With Zeke he cant make something happen. You give Pollard 19 carries and you know he breaks one or two.
Pollard had WAY too many negative yardage plays today. He was terrible.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Thank you Rush and thank you Defense. Oline didnt play well today and Rush was rattled. But like the last 2 games he came through with a TD late to seal it. And he did it with the horrid Zeke being featured. Not so easy.
I think it would take a very hard hit to rattle Cooper He is cool calm and collected

Diehardblues

Reaction score
fail-as-a-team-team-fail.gif

Come sail with us on the “Dak is elite” boat…
That’s Jethro’s boat and a few Dak homers not the bulk of Cowboy fans.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I only look forward. The only season that counts is this one.

I'm just thinking of what would help Dallas most, THIS YEAR!
I would say continuing with the guy that is 3-0 rather than 0-1 w 0TD’s & 1int THIS YEAR!

Some of y’all are stepping over a dollar to pick up a nickel.

ondaedg

Reaction score
This is likely what will happen, but I'd like to see Rush be given the chance to lose the role. One hell of a motivation to win out and hold on to the position. If he finally turns the role back over to Prescott with a loss, Dak will be equally motivated to prove himself again.

If Rush was lighting things up I would agree with you. But he is had two INTs forgiven by penalties on top of the three near INTs last week. He is a fantastic backup with a great deep ball but no way do we sit Dak while Rush is barely completing 50% of his passes.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It was obvious that Washington’s defensive game plan was to shut down our run game. They’ve got a really good front. Neither Zeke nor Pollard were going to do much on the ground today.