RELEASED Rush released

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe we’re not going to bring back one of these three QBs. Two of the three have been with the team for multiple seasons. Good luck finding a QB any better on the street. Doesn’t make a lot of sense bringing in a QB two weeks before the regular season who hasn’t even taken a practice snap for us.

CoachD

Reaction score
All of the quarterbacks that were released suck badly now the only question is who do you roll the dice on I think it will be Rush again just for one reason and one reason only, he won a game last year as the starter.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
OK, Cooper, don't Rush out of here too fast, and let the door hit you on the way out...

I know it's the backup. But we can do better than Cooper Rush.

Cowboys should lie low . . . like a snake in the grass, and poach whoever the Eagles cut.

We could end up getting Strong, after all.

I'd gladly trade Strong for Ridgeway, since Eagles fans love him so much.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
By Cooper

Hey, look, that guy's better than all the below average guys we have.

I'm so hoping we can upgrade there.

If anything, at least you have a QB worthy of playing with in practice.

conner01

Reaction score
I guess they fear no one will claim them. Or if they do, both will not get claimed.

However there were some QB's released by other teams. Maybe they have an eye on them.
No one is claiming rush for sure
I actually rather have Grier because he possibly has a bit more upside but right now it’s not much difference in either

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Gallup won’t be on IR
He was eligible for pup and they didn’t make that mive

Ah, that's right.

I keep thinking he's not coming back until later, but it sounds like he could actually be back sooner than four games, which is why they didn't put him on PUP or IR.

I am almost positive read something somewhere that talked about him having a new kind of procedure done, which allows for a shorter recovery time.

There's a small chance they could be placing KJ on IR to let his situation calm down some.

On a different note, if the Cowboys don't sign Strong just to hang around the roster, they're freaking morons. That's a chance to swipe a prospect from an adversary, and also improve your team at the same time.

I promise. Strong is better than Grier, DiNucci, and Rush.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I think Carson Strong might be coming over.

I would be thrilled if they did that.

I've been begging them for a few months now to go after Strong.

Eagles didn't play him in preseason for a reason.

We don't owe Cooper Rush or Grier or anyone else any explanation. It's business. Go upgrade your backup QB spot.

conner01

Reaction score
Ah, that's right.

I keep thinking he's not coming back until later, but it sounds like he could actually be back sooner than four games, which is why they didn't put him on PUP or IR.

I am almost positive read something somewhere that talked about him having a new kind of procedure done, which allows for a shorter recovery time.

There's a small chance they could be placing KJ on IR to let his situation calm down some.

On a different note, if the Cowboys don't sign Strong just to hang around the roster, they're freaking morons. That's a chance to swipe a prospect from an adversary, and also improve your team at the same time.

I promise. Strong is better than Grier, DiNucci, and Rush.
It appears they think he could just miss a couple games. If you felt like it was gonna be week 3 or later then you’d PUP him because it’s just one game more from pup
He’s been running routes so I guess he’s close
I’m surprised but happy to see it