1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The best Sports Newswire on the internet!
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Rush/White

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by blumayne38, Oct 12, 2018.

1. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    FTWayne, starcity214, Jarv and 6 others like this.
  2. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

12,951 Messages
    13,871 Likes Received
    Neither would do it but if one has the best shot it would be White. Rush might have 250 yards but would be interception yards. The problem will be Garrett, has been and will be until he is gone. If y'all think Dak can't throw for 200 yards then that's just foolish

PJTHEDOORS and Melonfeud like this.
  3. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    He can’t ...... and dosent often....and I disagree I think they both go for more then 250 both are just a lot better mechanically and are probably not scared to go downfield with it.

csirl and Melonfeud like this.
  4. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

15,976 Messages
    40,736 Likes Received
    Kellan Moore would throw for more than either of those two.

5. TheSport78

TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

8,864 Messages
    1,119 Likes Received
    The Cowboys need to sign a veteran QB pronto, not to start, but just to help Dak out during the week and in-game adjustments.

Think about what Romo had early on in his career: Sean Payton, Bill Parcells, David Lee, Wade Wilson, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe, etc.

Look what Dak has: Kellen Moore, Jason Garrett, Scott Linehan

6. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    50-3 I wouldn’t doubt he is the best QB on our sideline

Melonfeud likes this.
  7. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    Romo was a natural

StarBoyz83, Melonfeud and Ranching like this.
  8. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

9,835 Messages
    7,761 Likes Received
    Someone would get hurt. Seriously, against this defense the Jags field and tossing a rookie or first year player with zero experience into the fray?

This season belongs to Dak. Not anything behind him is the next Romo. Which is what Jerry wishes for as well.

Dallas made their bed, and it will be a very long time before the draft and training camp next year. But then twenty plus years of also-ran, you sort of know what comes next.

JDSmith, DandyDon52 and conner01 like this.
  9. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

15,976 Messages
    40,736 Likes Received
    Bring back Alvin Harper and we can start Garrett.

10. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    I disagree I think they can stay healthy. Nothing tells me they will just break when they get sacked 1 time. Dak is just as susceptible to injury as anyone in the field.

birdwells1 likes this.
  11. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

6,366 Messages
    4,452 Likes Received
    Dak will probably have a hard time, but those guys would be eaten alive by Jacksonville's defense. They would be shell shocked after the game.

kskboys and sureletsrace like this.
  12. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    I don’t get it

Rockdoc and Ranching like this.
  13. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

4,582 Messages
    8,924 Likes Received
    Is that you floaty????

14. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    Doubt they look any worse then Dak trying to convince himself he will get better while being asked questions on if he will get better

starcity214 likes this.
  15. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    It’s Youre boi Blu

Ranching likes this.
  16. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

2,264 Messages
    3,298 Likes Received
  17. Floatyworm

Floatyworm The Labeled One

8,071 Messages
    5,961 Likes Received
    Honestly...I trust Mike White more than I do Prescott. I've seen the impulse throws from Prescott. I've seen the bad decisions. Now Prescott is pointing the finger @ the WRs for not getting open. He's already run off his best WR in Bryant for telling the truth. The guy can't throw a spiral. He doesn't run when he should run. He's afraid of contact. Makes poor reads @ the line of scrimmage. Doesn't audible out of bad plays. My god...I'm shocked we haven't made a move to someone else already.

We are 5 games into this mess. And we are averaging 1 TD a game...And this just isn't this year....It was last year as well. But we will continue to ride this out because we don't like change. :rolleyes:

I just hope and pray we aren't stupid enough to give this guy 25 mil a year...That's the average rate for an NFL starting QB. Sorry...Prescott isn't starting material.

I can hear it already...but he was 13-3 his rookie year....and Tony Romo was telling him where to throw the football from his headset. Quit giving Prescott credit for Tony Romo's knowledge.

boxer-rumble, Jarv and GoJacks like this.
  18. JayFord

JayFord Well-Known Member

739 Messages
    1,281 Likes Received
    Starting white or rush against the jaguars defense would get every single coach here fired immediately

They aren't ready yet

Techsass, Ranching and Roadtrip635 like this.
  19. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    Solid gold.

20. blumayne38

1,539 Messages
    808 Likes Received
    You assume that people think Prescott is that much better of a option. You assume wrong. People wouldn’t blame a hair on that coaching staffs head for benching him tomorrow. I think if they weren’t ready they wouldn’t be in the NFL draft