Rush/White

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak is the best we have. Rush may be a spark but still not as good.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Almost every case

Almost every case puts the odds where ...?

One QB who has played against top NFL defenses and others that have not put the odds where ...?

Odds would be incredibly stacked against Rush or White being able to remotely play as well as Dak can Sunday.

conner01

Reaction score
Someone would get hurt. Seriously, against this defense the Jags field and tossing a rookie or first year player with zero experience into the fray?

This season belongs to Dak. Not anything behind him is the next Romo. Which is what Jerry wishes for as well.

Dallas made their bed, and it will be a very long time before the draft and training camp next year. But then twenty plus years of also-ran, you sort of know what comes next.
At this point you ride the horse you are on
If you want to give one some reps once we have the top pick locked up that’s fine against a team that’s not one of the best D’s

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Neither of these freaking backups would waltz into the starting position and preform better than Dak against one of the best defenses in the NFL.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
JG doesnt decide which QB starts, it is the real hc's the jones boys.
And they already said Dak is the future so you guys might as well quit pining for another QB.
The jones boys know best , they are smartest football guys in the world lol and they decide everything with
this team.
Stephen is the one that said no to dak running.
Jerry said Dak is the future lol
The real head coaches have spoken , and JG just says yes sir boss.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Almost every case puts the odds where ...?

One QB who has played against top NFL defenses and others that have not put the odds where ...?

Odds would be incredibly stacked against Rush or White being able to remotely play as well as Dak can Sunday.
The odds that Dak throws for 1 TD and 250 yards? Seem so be pretty low these days. I’ll take Rush.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards?
No. Not even close. Where did this come from? Starting either sends the message that the Cowboys have given up on this season. Wrong message to send just 5 weeks in.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The odds that Dak throws for 1 TD and 250 yards? Seem so be pretty low these days. I’ll take Rush.

If he only throws for 180 yards and a TD that is considerably better than could be expected with Rush. Given the circumstances (no experience, never played an NFL game, undrafted free agent, opponent is an elite defense) it wouldn't be surprising if Rush threw for 90 yards, 0 TDs and 3+ INTs. Again, the "it can't get any worse" theory is a myth.

You seem to be treating 250 yards as a magic number that if Dak doesn't reach that somehow means Rush is likely to reach. Dak not reaching 250 yards doesn't have anything to do with what Rush is likely to do. What Rush is likely to do is end up with his confidence badly shaken by being thrown to the dogs against an elite NFL defense.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.

When you have Inept Noodle Dak under center and the offense moves at high school level what do we have to lose trying Rush and White with the first team offense? Just because some Dak-Lovers here are waiting on the miracle of 2016 to resurface ....well heres some news ....its NOT....as that year was mostly Zeke and our offline and DC not having real info on Daks weakness which are plenty!!! Get Rush and White in there asap!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you have Inept Noodle Dak under center and the offense moves at high school level what do we have to lose trying Rush and White with the first team offense? Just because some Dak-Lovers here are waiting on the miracle of 2016 to resurface ....well heres some news ....its NOT....as that year was mostly Zeke and our offline and DC not having real info on Daks weakness which are plenty!!! Get Rush and White in there asap!

Stupid post. A person can think Dak isn’t the answer and still recognize that throwing an undrafted free agent or 5th round rookie who has never played against a starting NFL defense with a game plan amounts to throwing a steak into a pack of hungry wolves. Especially given the opponent has one of the top defenses in the NFL Whatever small chance either has to make even a decent back up doesn’t needed to be crushed by putting them in a position to fail so miserably.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stupid post. A person can think Dak isn’t the answer and still recognize that throwing an undrafted free agent or 5th round rookie who has never played against a starting NFL defense with a game plan amounts to throwing a steak into a pack of hungry wolves. Especially given the opponent has one of the top defenses in the NFL Whatever small chance either has to make even a decent back up doesn’t needed to be crushed by putting them in a position to fail so miserably.
ok Omer or may I say know it all Omer....lets sit back and watch another inept check-down game and our HB being mauled as they do not fear Dak....with Dak we know what to expect zzzzzzzz giving Rush or White a shot produces at least HOPE of you never know what might happen ....something Dak can no longer serve up as he STINKS....now enjoy the game and our sub par passing game....gl to us...

visionary

Reaction score
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.

Lol
They're both no good

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
ok Omer or may I say know it all Omer....lets sit back and watch another inept check-down game and our HB being mauled as they do not fear Dak....with Dak we know what to expect zzzzzzzz giving Rush or White a shot produces at least HOPE of you never know what might happen ....something Dak can no longer serve up as he STINKS....now enjoy the game and our sub par passing game....gl to us...

Any glimmer of hope will be literally and figuratively crushed when 335lb Marcell Dareus tosses Connor Williams like a used kleenix and sends Rush/White straight to the IR. I'm guessing that will take 2 plays for that to happen.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The offense was atrocious in the preseason with either one of them. I get that Dak has struggled. But our offense in the preseason after Dak went out was the worst I have ever seen.

If one of them goes in, u may see more than two hundred yards. But you are also going to see three ints and a lot or sacks

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rush is a noodle-armed JAG who will never be more than he is now. White has the arm strength and higher ceiling, but whether he ever reaches that potential remains to be seen. He's certainly not ready now.