Rush/White

Ken

Reaction score
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.
Not sure....

Would they rush for 80 yards and a td?

Nope.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't say Dak was the answer, but even if he's not that doesn't somehow mean Rush is better or more capable. That's the point and where your comments fail to follow logic.
Both Rush and White have better arms...and thats not really a big deal considering how bad Dak's is.....I see our answer in the upcoming draft but once again we will go 8-8 yada yada yada and the mediocrity continues....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both Rush and White have better arms...and thats not really a big deal considering how bad Dak's is.....I see our answer in the upcoming draft but once again we will go 8-8 yada yada yada and the mediocrity continues....

And Ryan Leaf had a better arm than Joe Montana. Now, try again.

roughneck266

Reaction score
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.
lol. No neither of them were lighting anything up in preseason when nobody cared, what makes you think they could do anything against first string players that actually care if they lose?