Rush/White

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doubt they look any worse then Dak trying to convince himself he will get better while being asked questions on if he will get better

The "it can't get any worse" theory is a false one. Neither of these guys has faced a 1st team NFL defense who has game planned for the contest, much less one of Jacksonville's caliber. These guys would be dramatically worse than Dak.

Paradox

Reaction score
They both looked pretty bad in preseason but I'd rather see White out there. Trial by fire! He's got a cannon and he's not afraid to use it. The FO wouldn't approve that until the playoffs are out of reach though.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I think I could roll out there at age 40something, overweight and bald and do better than Dak has shown this year. He has put on a pathetic display of nfl quarterbacking so far. I hope he at least can get to a decent level at some point soon, I am losing all interest in watching this team with him playing like a disaster. At least if they put in someone else, I wouldn't know from the start of the week that our QB will be a laughing stalk during the game.

blumayne38

Reaction score
The "it can't get any worse" theory is a false one. Neither of these guys has faced a 1st team NFL defense who has game planned for the contest, much less one of Jacksonville's caliber. These guys would be dramatically worse than Dak.
That’s a assumption, and the assumption that they would do better is just as good.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They both looked pretty bad in preseason but I'd rather see White out there. Trial by fire! He's got a cannon and he's not afraid to use it. The FO wouldn't approve that until the playoffs are out of reach though.

They shouldn't approve it until the playoffs are out of reach. When there is nothing to lose is the time to give backups some experience.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.
This is where we are in life as a Cowboys fan. We used to worry about things such as Super Bowl titles, now we're worried about if someone throws for 250yds as if that's the formula to winning. Getting your team in the end zone and out scoring other teams is how you win, not by the amount of yards you accumulate.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Lol! You must be a young one. Garrett started for Troy once and had a great day. Heis wife told him to just throw it up in the air and let Alvin Harper come down with it. That's exactly what happened.

And he's been riding that wave ever since...:laugh:

Honestly...If it wasn't for that day...I'd bet he would never have been made a head coach. If only I had a time machine.:rolleyes:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Starting white or rush against the jaguars defense would get every single coach here fired immediately

They aren't ready yet

Exactly, it would look like Peterman for the Bills, 1st start of their career would end up with 5INTs and as many sacks as they want. The only way you start one of those guys against the Jags is you are deliberately tanking or really hate one of those guys or purposely trying to get fired.

blumayne38

Reaction score
They shouldn't approve it until the playoffs are out of reach. When there is nothing to lose is the time to give backups some experience.
I agree but it shouldn’t be out of the question this year

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a assumption, and the assumption that they would do better is just as good.

How is saying "Neither of these guys has faced a 1st team NFL defense who has game planned for the contest, much less one of Jacksonville's caliber" an assumption?

That's plain, undeniable, verifiable fact. And that's why the belief they wouldn't do as well as Dak has a much greater foundation than the belief that they would do as well.

People like to say things can't get worse, but in almost every case the reality is they can.

blumayne38

Reaction score
How is saying "Neither of these guys has faced a 1st team NFL defense who has game planned for the contest, much less one of Jacksonville's caliber" an assumption?

That's plain, undeniable, verifiable fact. And that's why the belief they wouldn't do as well as Dak has a much greater foundation than the belief that they would do as well.

People like to say things can't get worse, but in almost every case the reality is they can.
Almost every case

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Things can always get worse. I had a friend use that expression once, during a particularly bad trip......then the boat sank about 15 minutes later. He never used that expression ever again.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I disagree I think they can stay healthy. Nothing tells me they will just break when they get sacked 1 time. Dak is just as susceptible to injury as anyone in the field.
I don't agree with that,the #4 is stout as a Sherman tank, while I don't think those two behind him are Willy's jeeps, I dont believe they are in that above mentioned class,Scheme the attack plans completely around the up armoured strengths of the #4 and ram it ,repeatedly, and KEEP RAMMING IT AFTER THATo_O

* the outcome is pretty much already been chalked up as a loss b-4 the kickoff ,anywayo_O

blumayne38

Reaction score
I don't agree with that,the #4 is stout as a Sherman tank, while I don't think those two behind him are Willy's jeeps, I dont believe they are in that above mentioned class,Scheme the attack plans completely around the up armoured strengths of the #4 and ram it ,repeatedly, and KEEP RAMMING IT AFTER THATo_O

* the outcome is pretty much already been chalked up as a loss b-4 the kickoff ,anywayo_O
Dak may be built for it, but he definitely dosent play like it. Watson was out there taking shots he looked like DC universe while Dak looked like Disney. Dak don’t have that killer instinct he is timid and shys from contact