Twitter: Russell Wilson traded to Denver

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He’s great
Good deal for Denver
Normally it would be for Seahawks as well but there is no real QB in this draft

Perhaps they trade back and try to g et one next year. Or, perhaps they build a line this year and take one next year.

Redline360

Reaction score
lmao at the Wilson is just like Dak now or he's on a major decline.

People be crazy

Last edited:

Tussinman

Reaction score
Good deal for both teams. Seattle clears 41 million off the books for the next 2 years, gets 2 immediate day 1 starters, and 4x top 60 picks

Broncos get a franchise QB, really only lost 2x top 60 picks (2 of the 4 where acquired from the Von Miller trade) and their cap situation is solid so if they have to sign a few free agents to make up for the no 1st rounder then it's not a huge deal

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, Rodgers has one while the two you mentioned have multiple. Rodgers plays in an offense driven league, on one of the better teams in the NFL, with one "ring".
I don't see your point here

Since when do we criticize a guy for only having one ring?

You guys do realize that you guys defend Dak and Romo, right?

terra

Reaction score
Wilson should have a good 3 years or so left which is probably what the Broncos are planning on.

For the Bronco it makes sense; they want to win now and this is the way to do it.

For the Seahawks its a chance to rebuild; IF THEY CAN FIND A QB.

Which of course is the big task.

This is a case where the trade might be nearly equal as regards final results. Time will tell.

The Broncos got two SB appearances and one ring out of the last rent a older QB.

Wilson is in a lot better shape than Manning was.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wilson should have a good 3 years or so left which is probably what the Broncos are planning on.

For the Bronco it makes sense; they want to win now and this is the way to do it.

For the Seahawks its a chance to rebuild; IF THEY CAN FIND A QB.

Which of course is the big task.

This is a case where the trade might be nearly equal as regards final results. Time will tell.

The Broncos got two SB appearances and one ring out of the last rent a older QB.

Wilson is in a lot better shape than Manning was.
Doubtful. QB's who depend on their legs are generally done in their earlyish 30's.

Syron

Reaction score

I haven't seen anyone comparing Dak and Romo to Rodgers. Maybe I missed that though.

The point with Rodgers is that many say he is the greatest QB to ever play the game, skill-wise. In a offensive heavy league, the guy only has 1 ring. He has only been to the SB once and not in the last 9 years. Not to take away from the 1 ring, but the amount of talent he has and how much the media loves him, he sure hasn't produced of late.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

It’s silly for sure. Rodgers is and has been the most talented QB in the NFL, regardless of rings. He has a big arm, yet his accuracy is so uncanny that his # INTs is insane.