Twitter: Ryan Clark's take on Shedeur Sanders playing for Dallas

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What is your opinion on this and is Shedeur on the list of QBs you as Cowboys fans would want the front office to look into drafting?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When did Shadeur Sanders become NFL material, much less sought after in the league?

Blimey, Coach FameTime, get a winning record for Shadeur before being presumptuous (along with celebrity-hungry fans) about your son's chances. As if he could pick and choose.

If the NFL does take a look, his forte might be catching the ball and running with it.

FaSho

Reaction score
When did Shadeur Sanders become NFL material, much less sought after in the league?

Blimey, Coach FameTime, get a winning record for Shadeur before being presumptuous (along with celebrity-hungry fans) about your son's chances. As if he could pick and choose.

If the NFL does take a look, his forte might be catching the ball and running with it.
Reminds me of Bronny James lol

Pevansjr

Reaction score
Admittedly I only watched a few of their games last year, but I don't get all the hype for this guy. But maybe he was lights out all of the other games. I have a suspicion it's probably more name than anything else.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
He better improve his pocket presence fast. He is the college version of Drew Bledsoe in the pocket right right now.

Right now he looks like an NFL dud. Hope the old man recruited enough good offensive linemen.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He better improve his pocket presence fast. He is the college version of Drew Bledsoe in the pocket right right now.

Right now he looks like an NFL dud. Hope the old man recruited enough good offensive linemen.
Yeah, for a college QB Shedeur takes a lot of sacks.

Now how much of that is poor pocket awareness or just having a crappy oline?

I dont know, probably a combination of the two....................I would really be hesitant burning a 1st rounder on this kid.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would love this but its not gonna happen

The jerry of 10’years ago would be all over this. Not this current swaggerless version of Jerry
Surprised Deion would include perennial losers like Dallas on his list of teams.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprised Deion would include perennial losers like Dallas on his list of teams.
Because he’s not thinking of his son’s football career, he’s looking at his financial career. This is still Deion’s chance to make more money. He’s already doing the job of his sons’ agent.