Twitter: S Malik Hooker to Visit Cowboys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Word is they won't be ready until AFTER regular starts.........we would STILL need a starter for the season (lol).
And that's fine. But if you think Malik Hooker will be healthy you sign him now. What's the difference between signing him now rather than later?

boysfanindc

Reaction score
And that's fine. But if you think Malik Hooker will be healthy you sign him now. What's the difference between signing him now rather than later?

I don't know this, but what if both guys are not where they should be 6 months after injury and you don't know they will be healthy in time to help you?

CWR

Reaction score

Only difference is if we don't act he will get snatched up. We need to make this or Kazee happen. We can't trot Woods out there again. At least not as a season long answer.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't know this, but what if both guys are not where they should be 6 months after injury and you don't know they will be healthy in time to help you?
Its a serious injury, especially for a DB and I've been saying this for weeks.....I really don't know how we can expect either of those two to be ready for camp.

Trevor Moehrig is the answer to this problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only difference is if we don't act he will get snatched up. We need to make this or Kazee happen. We can't trot Woods out there again. At least not as a season long answer.

I mean if we are being realistic I have no issue with bringing Woods back on a one year deal and drafting a guy. I just don't understand what the objective is here because there's really nothing out there that's not a injury risk. Tre Boston is out there if I'm not mistaken but they clearly don't like him since he's out there all the time it seems.

They just simply did not have the offseason I expected when they announced Dak would only count 22 million against the cap.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Its a serious injury, especially for a DB and I've been saying this for weeks.....I really don't know how we can expect either of those two to be ready for camp.

Trevor Moehrig is the answer to this problem.
Are you kidding me? Way too high for a safety. They will never find the "value" they covet so much.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I mean if we are being realistic I have no issue with bringing Woods back on a one year deal and drafting a guy. I just don't understand what the objective is here because there's really nothing out there that's not a injury risk. Tre Boston is out there if I'm not mistaken but they clearly don't like him since he's out there all the time it seems.

They just simply did not have the offseason I expected when they announced Dak would only count 22 million against the cap.

To be honest Woods was decent until he fell off a cliff in 2020 with the rest of the defense. Giving him a one year deal at the veteran's minimum as a depth guy wouldn't be a horrible move.

Daillest88

Reaction score
To be honest Woods was decent until he fell off a cliff in 2020 with the rest of the defense. Giving him a one year deal at the veteran's minimum as a depth guy wouldn't be a horrible move.
Yea gotta agree everyone fell off on that defense, with him well with hooker or kazee too doesn’t stop us from drafting a safety in the 2nd round of one falls
To us

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I see a bunch of guys here whining when they would probably whine if the team signed Hook.
The argument would just change.

"Jerry sure loves his injury players, lol"
"Bargain basement Jerry"

Some of you guys... too fun.

Reactions: CWR

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I don’t think it means much that none of the 2 have signed. They were brought in to be checked out medically. Now they have to determine if either one can play on a high level this year.

Doomsday scenario if they are unable to sign a quality starter or can’t address it via the draft, Wilson can play free, Neal can play strong. I wouldn’t rule out Lewis being moved there as well

phildadon86

Reaction score
True, but there was a where I saw a tipped pass drop inches from Woods face and he never even saw it. Thats a special kind of lost
No. It’s because he’s lazy. The guy admitted to it on the air. He doesn’t give 100 percent. I want him far away from this team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. It’s because he’s lazy. The guy admitted to it on the air. He doesn’t give 100 percent. I want him far away from this team.
It was literally a few inches from his face lol. Thats not lazy, thats having no awareness