Twitter: S Malik Hooker to Visit Cowboys

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So nobody else thinks that Hooker comes across like a complete idiot talking that way?

Are you "fasho"?

jnday

Reaction score
Neither player is going to get big money this year as they are coming off injury and they are going to be 1 year prove it deals. There not going to get big money from anyone.
You have a point, but it is highly probable that Stephen’s offer will be the cheapest among the cheap offers.

jnday

Reaction score
Does one injury make you injury prone?

Because Kazee was available for all games in his first 3 seasons and was injured last year.
With the type of injury that he has, I would say that he will be considered a high injury risk from this point on, so putting him in the injury-prone category is not a reach.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they dont sign, it will probably be more due to injury than money.

Which begs the question: Why wait until you need medicals to see if the best players left are even signable before dipping into the S market

Carson

Reaction score
If they dont sign, it will probably be more due to injury than money.

Which begs the question: Why wait until you need medicals to see if the best players left are even signable before dipping into the S market
I see them bringing back Woods now.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I was thinking we can do better than Malik Hooker. We should go get Ray Call Girl. High class all the way.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Lllooolll this team lmao

So much for Quinn wanting and needing a safety lol

I'm guessing both players were brought in to be examined by team Dr, nothing more. They are vet players I'm sure the coaches know everything they need about their talent. What's the reported status of their injuries? Are they both completely healed?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
519ce63019465e8474f696a2dc015223_w200.gif

boysfanindc

Reaction score