Sadly it sounds like Jim Harbaugh could be off the list soon

vlad

Reaction score
I’ll keep saying it, as long as Jerry is the GM it’s not going to make any difference who the HC is.
Jerry until proven otherwise will hire to some extent a yes man.

I figured if anyone could get something out of Lance for the future it would be harbaugh given his experience with Kapernick

cmoney23

Reaction score
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

As a Michigan fan, I can say, I wish he would come here and save my pro team as well!!

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

Do you know who your Dumbo GM is that your owner can't fire? Harbaugh is like hiring Jimmy Johnson out of college except Harbaugh has taken a team to conference championship games and a Super Bowl.

Jerry is not going to give back that kind of leadership and power....see Bill Parcells ran off by Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's sad that we actually get to see other organizations TRY to be successful. Even the Lions have passed us by. This isn't even the Cowboys. This is the Jerryboys and we get to watch them lose over and over every year while other organizations make an ATTEMPT to get better.

Meanwhile we get 10 years of Jerry's buddies over and over.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry until proven otherwise will hire to some extent a yes man.

I figured if anyone could get something out of Lance for the future it would be harbaugh given his experience with Kapernick
If anyone was going to get anything out of Lance it was Shanahan. Kap turned out to be a flash in the pan.