Sadly it sounds like Jim Harbaugh could be off the list soon

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He would have never worked for Jerry. The reason he left the 49ers was due to a power struggle with their GM.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Bill or Harbaugh would have been amazing compare to what we have now.

khiladi

Reaction score
Moore isn’t going anywhere, unless he gets a HC offer. Chargers have blocked any lateral moves.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah not sure it was much of a secret. The dude has a massive love affair for Herbert and has since he was in college. As long as LA didn't screw it up and choose someone else Harbaugh was the guy.
People that know QB play love Herbert.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Why is this important if Dallas is keeping MM anyway?
He's still under contract and he doesn't rock the boat. Jerry and Stephen are comfortable. They aren't going to turn the reins over to a Harbaugh, Belichick and definitely not a young up and coming assistant hotshot coaching candidate.

Once MM is gone it'll just be another ho-hum yes man, whether a promoted in-house assistant or another retread just happy to be given another chance in the league.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
People that know QB play love Herbert.
I think he’s been very disappointing so far but he’s also been saddled with a pack of donkeys for coaches. Now he gets his chance to really show how good he is. If he fails again with Harbaugh then he won’t make it at all.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
There is NO WAY Jerry would share the spotlight with Harbaugh.
And Harbaugh is far too smart to want into the Dallas Dysfunction.
Was never even a remote possibility.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If this team was serious about winning a Super Bowl, they would have fired Mike, hired Harbaugh, and stayed out of his way.

But they aren’t serious about winning a Super Bowl.
Yup, booger can say he would do anything to win a super bowl but yet his actions are the complete opposite. He would rather continue course then to bring a strong personality in here who take away some of his limelight. Jerry will go to his grave never seeing a super bowl again because of his ego.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bill or Harbaugh would have been amazing compare to what we have now.
Jerry wouldn't hire either of them. They'd have the backbone to question he and Stephen's decisions. They don't want that.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jerry wouldn't hire either of them. They'd have the backbone to question he and Stephen's decisions. They don't want that.
Difference between wanting to win and staying an entertainment business.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was hoping he'd return to Michigan and possibly be a MM's replacement next year. Harbaugh is the man for the Cowboys job IMO. The guy who can bring tangible culture change to this mess. He'd also build the type of offense that Dak needs to succeed.

If he's off the board, I am hoping Mike McDonald, the Raven, not the Doobie brother, doesn't end up in Washington. He'd be my next choice. That ravens D is special plus he's worked for both Harbaughs now. So he's team won't be made of tissue paper as our team currently is.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Come on, we all know there was no chance of Harbaugh coming to Big D.; He definitely wants to "buy the groceries and cook the dinner". Ole Jerry isn't having that..

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Harbaugh is a winner and that poses a problem for the Jones boys. If he comes here and wins , the front office will not get the credit and they can’t have that…….

Zordon

Reaction score
If he's off the board, I am hoping Mike McDonald, the Raven, not the Doobie brother, doesn't end up in Washington. He'd be my next choice. That ravens D is special plus he's worked for both Harbaughs now. So he's team won't be made of tissue paper as our team currently is.
You just made me even more depressed. Washington is going to get out of the gutter before us aren’t they?