Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro

Aven8

Reaction score
My buddy said the other day what's up with that in a text. I told him, it's amazing what a pass rush will do!

And back to the OP, no way Jose! Vaquero is awful.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Fans here will say he's no good.

Unless of course we trade for him, the it will be OMG HE'S AMAZING

I would be interested depending on the asking price. He's more talented than Heath and more physical than Byron.

Vacarro>Heath:rolleyes:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to start thinking about giving Xavier Woods his first start. Heath needs to step up and do better. I'd give him another game or two to afford Woods additional time to absorb his responsibilities, then make the appropriate decision. More aggression is needed at the safety position. I think Woods is prone to being more the type to provide it. Our pass defense sorely needs a spark to improve its play. If Heath can't step up to make more plays, it might be time to give Woods a chance to start. Just food for thought.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Maybe it's time to start thinking about giving Xavier Woods his first start. Heath needs to step up and do better. I'd give him another game or two to afford Woods additional time to absorb his responsibilities, then make the appropriate decision. More aggression is needed at the safety position. I think Woods is prone to being more the type to provide it. Our pass defense sorely needs a spark to improve its play. If Heath can't step up to make more plays, it might be time to give Woods a chance to start. Just food for thought.

I know I know Woods has potential. He's still on my poop list for that special teams gaffer last Sunday lol

erod

Reaction score
My buddy said the other day what's up with that in a text. I told him, it's amazing what a pass rush will do!

I think Carr also leads the league in passes defensed.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know I know Woods has potential. He's still on my poop list for that special teams gaffer last Sunday lol
He is a Safety and played his first NFL snaps at at CB. He did a decent job and played there about half the game.

Your mad at him for great effort but failed execution on 1 ST play...

Carson

Reaction score
He is a Safety and played his first NFL snaps at at CB. He did a decent job and played there about half the game.

Your mad at him for great effort but failed execution on 1 ST play...

It was a joke. I was just busting on him for a rookie mistake. Was not serious at all. I was doing cartwheels when we drafted this kid! Huge fan