Saints vs Buccaneers

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Reminds me years back where we had beat the Giants both games in the reg season. We were 13-3 riding high into the playoff only to meet the Giants for a third time just to get beat. Very hard to beat a team 3 times in a row in a season.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I can’t wait to see two of the most condescending QBs of all time face off :rolleyes:. What a joke. Should be a national holiday when those two retire.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Reminds me years back where we had beat the Giants both games in the reg season. We were 13-3 riding high into the playoff only to meet the Giants for a third time just to get beat. Very hard to beat a team 3 times in a row in a season.

This is a common misconception. Generally, the team that won the first two meetings does win the third meeting - somewhere around 70% of the time.

Fontaine

Reaction score
I sure do love watching the Saints lose, I’m not exactly sure why, maybe it’s all the complaining they do? Whatever it is, I enjoy this part.

Swagger

Reaction score
Brees looked and played like he was 10 years past his best. Surprised Peyton gets away without any criticism for not keeping Teddy B. The team was rolling with him last season.

khiladi

Reaction score
If the Saints lose, it’s because of Brees... now they got to throw.. and Tampa is just giving up the underneath