Saints vs Bucs

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Damn I wonder why Brady sucks tonight?

Cuz he drank Dak juice according to some on here lol.

960cf32e4f596c3553ffc1f0818b54be.jpg

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Brady’s top 2 WRs are out.

So let’s see if that has any effect on him. I was told “elite QBs” carry their teams regardless.

Hmm, my TV must be broken. It shows the Bucs as having 0 points as we begin the 2nd half.

I think its safe to say Brady gets a bit of a pass for being 43 years old and already having 7 Super Bowls, no?

Mannix

Reaction score
I will ask it again....if we are the #2 because of a 3 team tie if Tampa Bay loses, do we drop to #3 if we beat Phoenix in two weeks???

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brady’s top 2 WRs are out.

So let’s see if that has any effect on him. I was told “elite QBs” carry their teams regardless.

Hmm, my TV must be broken. It shows the Bucs as having 0 points as we begin the 2nd half.
Rodgers was missing 4 starting OL today.......

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Saints are just winning the line of scrimmage on both sides....Can't believe Suh and Vea are getting blocked.:omg:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Brad is good though. He keeps things pretty balanced with a very slight hometown tilt.

Haven't heard a full game from him but I know on that Sounds of the Sidelines video, he called WFT's pick 6 late in the game like it was a touchback. That was a very exciting point of the game, even if it did go against us. Can't make Jerry mad though, lol.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You think the Bucs forum Game Day thread is in meltdown mode with them being shutout like it would be here? :laugh:

LOL, The Cowboys offense scored on the Saints in the first half and there were still some fans melting down on this board about it because the offense didn't score 40 points on the Saints D and the team didn't win pretty enough to satisfy some Cowboys fans. I could only imagine what a game thread here would be like if the Cowboys offense was completely shut out in the first half against the Saints or any team really,, :laugh:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We see these things happen over and over again. Bucs getting shut out for three quarters. Arizona losing to Detroit. And for some reason, we don't expect it to happen to our team and when it does, it's the end of the world.

You'd think we'd understand what life in the NFL is like by now. And I'm saying that as much to myself as anyone else.