Saints vs Bucs

mldardy

Reaction score
They have the only offense that can give our defense trouble.

Not to mention cold weather, Rodgers etc.

I didn’t say we can’t / won’t win. Simply saying they are the only team I would be worried about right now
You said 'outside of Green Bay'. That's pretty definitive.

Mannix

Reaction score
How would we have the 2 seed if tampa bay loses...if we then beat Phoenix, do we drop to the 3 seed because its no longer a 3 team tie breaker???

Nav22

Reaction score
Brady’s top 2 WRs are out.

So let’s see if that has any effect on him. I was told “elite QBs” carry their teams regardless.

Hmm, my TV must be broken. It shows the Bucs as having 0 points as we begin the 2nd half.

Carson

Reaction score
You said 'outside of Green Bay'. That's pretty definitive.
Yeah. I said we could handle any of the other teams and win those games with less of a battle.

Green Bay would be the toughest to beat …. Obvious as they are the 1 for a reason

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Brady’s top 2 WRs are out.

So let’s see if that has any effect on him. I was told “elite QBs” carry their teams regardless.

Hmm, my TV must be broken. It shows the Bucs as having 0 points as we begin the 2nd half.

But I was told only Dak needs the team to be perfect. All the other QBs play all the positions on the team.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You think the Bucs forum Game Day thread is in meltdown mode with them being shutout like it would be here? :laugh:

A look at their board as we speak:

ew141114d.jpg

GoldenR

Reaction score
Dak and Brady in s
You think the Bucs forum Game Day thread is in meltdown mode with them being shutout like it would be here? :laugh:
No, Our QB is consistently bad for 6 weeks!! Tom is just fine, but you keep on posting!