Sam Darnold Cleared

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
What do they need Darnold for. Bell is gonna run all over this joke of a defensive front.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What is their weakest link? If you’re telling me it’s not the O line who has give up a league high 23 sacks, including 10 to the Eagles, then I’m feeling better and better about bet. I’m starting to get giddy now.
I'm not talking since we have a bet. Loose lips sink ships. A Whataburger gift certificate will do just fine in lieu of a bag of burgers in the mail.

JMech

Reaction score
You're embarrassing.

How long have you been a fan of the Cowboys? I suspect, just suspect it hasn't been as long as I have. Seeing Garrett leave this organization is now our only salvation. I refuse to see another year squandered under the false pretenses of having a coach that is a capable leader. I am done. You stay on that bandwagon.

aria

Reaction score
What do they need Darnold for. Bell is gonna run all over this joke of a defensive front.
They had to respect AR and the passing game, Darnold is no AR and we even almost got to AR several times. Sell out to shut down the run and dominate their measly O line.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
They had to respect AR and the passing game, Darnold is no AR and we even almost got to AR several times. Sell out to shut down the run and dominate their measly O line.

Problem is nobody respects the Cowboys, not on defense or offense.

Upon further note. No, they didn't have to and shouldn't have to respect any in the NFL when it is game time. They should want to go in and kick the snot and beat down their opponent. No matter if it is Nathan Peterson or Brady. This team needs to get to the thinking of nobody is respected. They need to think they can destroy anyone.

shabazz

Reaction score
Excellent. For the first time since the 60s, I will be cheering for the team playing against the Cowboys. I want to see them lose, hopefully embarrassed. This is the only way we pull the scab off of this team.........Garrett has to go. ABG!

I understand the frustration and I even wonder if losing to the Jets would make a difference in getting rid of our "Marvin Lewis"

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Theres our excuse.. the jets were playing with their franchise qb.. there was nothing our defense can do.

Another game that's not a must win so we'll be just dandy. No pressure.

aria

Reaction score
Excellent. For the first time since the 60s, I will be cheering for the team playing against the Cowboys. I want to see them lose, hopefully embarrassed. This is the only way we pull the scab off of this team.........Garrett has to go. ABG!
Wow...so basically you’re already hoping the team tanks?

aria

Reaction score
Carson Wentz "the savior of the position" posted a 190 yard stat line against the Jets. Why is no one discussing that?
I’ve read several places the Eagles didn’t play well against them and look how bad they beat them anyways.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Sam Darnold, poised to have the game of his life against the
Dallas Cowboys!... and then fade back into obscurity... lol