Sam Howell to start against Cowboys

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Because I don't think they care about that.

But it's more the fact that I think they might play arrogant against Washington, after the competition they've faced in the month. It's natural to just think this game will be easier because of how much less talent is on the field against them.
So after what happened last season in a meaningless game against Washington and now Dallas has been gifted the second seed, they will some how arrogantly look down at Washington. :facepalm: We got a bunch of chicken littles on this board.

lwehlers

Reaction score
This game could be close imo
i also believe that this game will be close. this is washingtons superbowl this year. the way the cowboys have been playing one the road last four games this game will probably be a one score game again.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys have been a different team on the road compared to at home. It’s obvious to everyone. If would be stunning if we laid an egg on Sunday but wouldn’t be surprised in the least if we lost. Road games have been a troubling issue this season. We’re average at best on the road which gives Washington a chance.
I suppose it’s a good thing they’re 1-7 at home. Our bad on their bad.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I suppose it’s a good thing they’re 1-7 at home. Our bad on their bad.
As long as we don’t turn the ball over and give up easy plays down the field we should win this game unless we lose Dak. We have to treat this game like Washington is 12-4 not 4-12. Any lack of respect for them could lead to a flat performance and an upset.

starfan1

Reaction score
You’re not confident the Cowboys can beat Washington? You must think we will lose to the Rams, Seattle, or Green Bay even though the Cowboys have not lost to a team at home in 16
Confidence isnt a word I’d use I think they are going to win . I just think it’s a divisional game on the road in December and it’s important . Uneasy is a better word

The other games don’t concern me much although Green Bay or New Orleans would be my choice if I were able to pick

I’d love for the rams to knock of the niners

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I haven’t looked it up but it seems like it’s been a long time since the Cowboys won the NFC East on the road.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Most wouldn’t think we’d lose to them at home and this is a home game. Cowboy fans will have 75% of the total fans. This is a blowout where Dak and many others are on the bench early in the 4th. Washington wants that draft pick. We’ll probably see McLaurin and Dotson nicked up and on the injured report shortly and not dressed on Sunday.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But more importantly, will the Cowboys bring their own seated benches to Washington's stadium? :laugh:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
How is this a trap game. If the Cowboys win they get the 2nd seed and probably two games at home. If anything the Cowboys should play Washington like it’s Philadelphia.
Because it’s on the road and we are heavily favored to beat them.

Hope Dallas does not play tight.