Reaction score
love both.
sam williams has some serious talent.
hope he can crash thru this year.
we need him.
controled aggression.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I bet they are going to be in the best shape of their life. So many guys always in their best shape. Workout videos galore.
Thing is almost every player in the league is doing this...so much money involved now a days.

You dont really see guys like Nate Newton who used to come in 30 pounds overweight and start getting back to shape in training camp.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
None of this means anything if he's not mentally tough on critical points in the game, we get a stop on defense, hold on there's a flag!!! What happened, replay shows #54 making a bonehead mistake!!!!

Osa has been good, but he'll cost too much to retain his services next season, he'll have 19 sacks this season

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I typically cannot stand all this off season hype, etc, but...perhaps Zimm has his hands all over this and will no longer stand for the lack of accountability on D? If so, my views of this season will change

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Thank you. Ridiculous cliche of the day. Especially when applied to a guy pushing a truck in a parking lot or a spare OL hitting a blocking sled like players have for a hundred years.
LOL.....petty
A grown man getting hung up over a phrase or figure of speech but ok. Next time I'll say X player(s) working out. Is that better? LOL

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I typically cannot stand all this off season hype, etc, but...perhaps Zimm has his hands all over this and will no longer stand for the lack of accountability on D? If so, my views of this season will change
zeke made me hate seeing all these off season workout videos