Sam Williams and Osa in the lab

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Thank you. Ridiculous cliche of the day. Especially when applied to a guy pushing a truck in a parking lot or a spare OL hitting a blocking sled like players have for a hundred years.
looooooool right like there's not 100's of guys working out right now, enough with the videos, show me how tough you are during the season

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet they are going to be in the best shape of their life. So many guys always in their best shape. Workout videos galore.
I predict some guys who will never play a meaningful down of NFL football will be having “a great camp” very soon. And will be in the “best shape of their lives” while doing it.
looooooool right like there's not 100's of guys working out right now, enough with the videos, show me how tough you are during the season
Agreed. Show me something with pads and helmets while opposing another human also padded up. Our OL will not be blocking sleds and trucks when it counts, lol.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I predict some guys who will never play a meaningful down of NFL football will be having “a great camp” very soon. And will be in the “best shape of their lives” while doing it.

Agreed. Show me something with pads and helmets while opposing another human also padded up. Our OL will not be blocking sleds and trucks when it counts, lol.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Sam Williams, Randy Gregory, BossmanFat, David Irvin. We rely on the most unreliable people on earth and then wonder why things don't go our way.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Sam’s ability is off the charts and is not the issue - it’s the throwing a brick at the TV penalties he needs to eliminate. I think he’s gonna make a jump this season.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Osa getting ready to play elsewhere in 2025. Zero chance big and little pony up with the cash
Agreed. I was really hoping we would hear some rumblings about an OSA extension this offseason. His price tag is going to blow up with another quality year. Another easy comp pick for the Cowboys I guess.

Creeper

Reaction score
Hmmmm .......seeing some hungry players (lol)

Let's throw this in .........alright Bret, get it (lol)
He ain't going down w/o a fight

I like this guy. He is going to compete and get a starting job somewhere. Maybe not in Dallas but he will get there. Cooper Beebe better work his tail off.