Sam Williams and Osa in the lab

plasticman

Reaction score
While players for all other teams spent the offseason laying around in front of a TV on a couch eating Twinkies and Ding Dongs while drinking chocolate milkshakes......

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Love this, especially for Sam

I doubt we'll have one of the most formidable pass rushes this year. I think we'll still have one of the most formidable pass rushers, but Quinn's scheme was full of stunts and games primarily to benefit the pass rush even if it cost us integrity against the run. Zimmer will be more about assignment-sound football. He's not going to let players get out of position against the run to create an easier path to the QB. Yes, he'll use his A-gap blitz to create pressure, but not a bunch of games up front to generate it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why would I do that? It’s a good thing players are working out.
Whatever. It’s comical that they need to slap it on social media. Most players don’t. You never admit the clownish behavior. It’s your prerogative. Take care.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What’s comical is you folks getting triggered over it.
See I try to be nice and you have to be a jerk. Triggered is too strong a word. Plus it’s a word dumb teens use. Fans of this franchise deserve to be annoyed by the antics in Dallas. That’s a fact. Anyone that suggests otherwise is an either a dummy or a liar.

shabazz

Reaction score
None of this means anything if he's not mentally tough on critical points in the game, we get a stop on defense, hold on there's a flag!!! What happened, replay shows #54 making a bonehead mistake!!!!

Osa has been good, but he'll cost too much to retain his services next season, he'll have 19 sacks this season
They had me at " most formidable pass rushing units in the league"

Those jokers didn't lay a hand on Tua, Allen and Love when they faced them last season.

Give me a damn break

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Those jokers didn't lay a hand on Tua, Allen and Love when they faced them last season.

Give me a damn break
It is buffoonish. Overlay the multiple decades of playoff futility and its embarrassing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
See I try to be nice and you have to be a jerk. Triggered is too strong a word. Plus it’s a word dumb teens use. Fans of this franchise deserve to be annoyed by the antics in Dallas. That’s a fact. Anyone that suggests otherwise is an either a dummy or a liar.
At least I didn’t call you a jerk. Jeez you’ve got issues.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Give me a damn break
POST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!! They're only saying it because of one person on our defense.

Now to what you said, if Micah doesn't get there there's no real pass rush, I see our guys ALMOST get there, but somehow they avoid our players like it's the easiest thing ever