Sam Williams and Osa in the lab

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
But here comes Zim for its (passrush) downfall. And he got it big time (no clue).
I could be wrong, but I think Zimm is going to be a much better coach for Sam than Quinn. Sam strikes me as one of those players that's needs close supervision, you have to stay on him. Some players are like that.....I think is one ( knucklehead mistakes)

chagus

Reaction score
Whatever. It’s comical that they need to slap it on social media. Most players don’t. You never admit the clownish behavior. It’s your prerogative. Take care.
Posting a vid showing dedication to one's craft is not clownish behavior. You're WAY off on this one.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think Zimm is going to be a much better coach for Sam than Quinn. Sam strikes me as one of those players that's needs close supervision, you have to stay on him. Some players are like that.....I think is one ( knucklehead mistakes)
Yes. Good point. I think you are right.

I see Zimmer as a coach that wants to be much more in control of things than DQ was. I am not a fan of Zimmer. But for one or two players he could be the right guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have teenage girls. Big friends groups. They say that all the time. Never heard a man say triggered. That’s a fact.
Like I said it’s a popular word in certain cultures. If you’ve only heard teenage girls say it then I’ll assume you aren’t apart of those cultures. It’s just slang.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I typically cannot stand all this off season hype, etc, but...perhaps Zimm has his hands all over this and will no longer stand for the lack of accountability on D? If so, my views of this season will change
That is what I see , Zimmer will be a difference maker with these players .He will instill disipline, that will be the difference .Dallas will surprise .