Sam Williams and Osa in the lab

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not hung up and it wasn't directed at you, but more the Twitterati who have adopted and overused that silly phrase.
I am so behind the times with tech, I have no idea how to tweet, and I have had some issues in trying to decipher just what is being said in a tweet.
What Is a hashtag????? :banghead:

Flamma

Reaction score
No. Williams has two more years
When people say contract year, does that mean the very last year of your contract? I always took it to mean the 3rd year of your contract. Because after that, you're eligible for an extension. No one wants to play on the final year of their contract. But I guess I'm wrong.

Either way, this year is huge for Sam Williams and any future contract.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Sam Williams has been an immature loser since the day he arrived. he has been selfish and unprofessional. He has received terrible mentorship from our defensive leaders. Now people hope he has a break out year. IMHO this is madness. Him having a good year is the worst possible outcome for the future of this team. Jerry would happily lock him up long term with massive guaranteed money. Then he will be free to be himself with no consequences. I would much prefer he continue to suck so we can cut him and move on.

Flamma

Reaction score
Sam Williams has been an immature loser since the day he arrived. he has been selfish and unprofessional. He has received terrible mentorship from our defensive leaders. Now people hope he has a break out year. IMHO this is madness. Him having a good year is the worst possible outcome for the future of this team. Jerry would happily lock him up long term with massive guaranteed money. Then he will be free to be himself with no consequences. I would much prefer he continue to suck so we can cut him and move on.
I find Jerry to be quicker to sign players that do not command top market value.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I find Jerry to be quicker to sign players that do not command top market value.
100%. Some of the contract offers have been nothing short of insane. Gregory, J Smooth, Hatcher. Absolute madness. God forbid you actually have some skill. Dez, Zeke, Diggs, D Flaw, Martin, all net negatives.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
See I try to be nice and you have to be a jerk. Triggered is too strong a word. Plus it’s a word dumb teens use. Fans of this franchise deserve to be annoyed by the antics in Dallas. That’s a fact. Anyone that suggests otherwise is an either a dummy or a liar.
Getting triggered because he accurately called you triggered is crazy. :laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You’re just a bucket full of sunshine aren’t you.

quickccc

Reaction score
Sam I am ... has it in his ability, .what some don't realize is early in the season, he was dealing with turf toe, but at one point
he collected a sack in 3 str8 games at one point in the season.

He won't be a starter with Parsons at one edge ..and Dlaw at the other edge, but he can try to have an Dante Fowler role
like impact as a relief, situational nickel end. i can see 8-9 sacks in that role.
Physically he has the size as a 4-3 end at 260+ ..and he has unique 4.4 speed and get off explosiveness
His biggest lead issue and obstacle is discipline and consistency.

Osa may be too small for Zimmer's preference as a DT in the 4-3 in today's NFL era ..plus Osa has a tendency to seemingly get wore
down at season's end, en route to fading and disappearing. plus he is another that seems to have issues vs run.
But he is easily the best and only key DT we have on this razor thin DT roster.

And who becomes Osa's backup at DT ? ... Chauncey Golston ?..... Fehoko ..?