San Fran 0 points allowed in 2nd half last 4 games

Proof

Reaction score
We would have not shut out the saints.. also if we only scored 13 on the saints we probably lose.. Their defense is ridiculous, and the way their offense is built is not good for us

we just held the 9-2 vikings to three points man. believe a little lol

calico

Reaction score
They can set them up any way they want. We still gotta roll over them no matter the set up.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I would not take Tyler out.

I would.. At least for a half.. I need to see Tyron and Peters together especially in the run game. Put those two together and suddenly we have an answer for the Eagles and Commanders front fours. IF they are functioning at a high level of course. If not, put the young guys back in and put the old vets back on the bench. But you simply HAVE to see what you have there.

pitt33

Reaction score
didn't lead anything lol. his numbers in playoff games they've won are abysmal lol.
His numbers weren’t great but he still touches the ball every offensive snap. He can really play with poise in the pocket. Not all the time…but some of the times he can make a critical throw when called upon.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Oh yeah, MM hasn't been constipated in 5 days. ;)..

IrishAnto

Reaction score
No, different team also, one can see they are better overall.
Different team to what exactly?
Pretty much same starting line-up as last year, same coaches, same front office.
Better team overall???
They're in second place in the division rather than first.
Is that better?

Proof

Reaction score
His numbers weren’t great but he still touches the ball every offensive snap. He can really play with poise in the pocket. Not all the time…but some of the times he can make a critical throw when called upon.

sure. he just has not been good in their playoff wins. the defense has been dominant.

he's got 1 td and 3 interceptions in their 4 wins

he's capable and they have some great skill players, but overall he has not really been a factor in their wins.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It would be best if we could just avoid teams like the 9ers in the postseason. They take running the ball serious. But I'm hopeful that they cannot sustain a high level all season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Different team to what exactly?
Pretty much same starting line-up as last year, same coaches, same front office.
Better team overall???
They're in second place in the division rather than first.
Is that better?

As to overall play, yes. 2nd place, not their fault Eagles have an easier schedule and made moves to improve as well, and are a good team.
6 games to go yet.
But I win't convince you otherwise, nor am I trying to. Just stating my opinion at this this point. Long way to go. That is the fun of each season ...each NEW season to see how it all unfolds.
I don't live in the past.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I want OBJ on a multi year deal precisely for the 49ers. As a Ram, he has experience vs the 49ers defense. CeeDee, MG13, OBJ, and the Cowboys TE group will pose problems for them, not to mention ensuring they can't stack the box to stop Zeke and TP.

My concern is on defense. Are we stout enough to stop their running game - and make Jimmy G beat us with his arm?

The last two games we held teams under 100yards rushing. That's baby steps, but we need our run defense to pick it up.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
As to overall play, yes. 2nd place, not their fault Eagles have an easier schedule and made moves to improve as well, and are a good team.
6 games to go yet.
But I win't convince you otherwise, nor am I trying to. Just stating my opinion at this this point. Long way to go. That is the fun of each season ...each NEW season to see how it all unfolds.
I don't live in the past.
And I'm stating that they haven't won anything yet and until that changes new season or not that's similar to what we've see these past 27 years.
Maybe that will change this year, and then maybe not.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want OBJ on a multi year deal precisely for the 49ers. As a Ram, he has experience vs the 49ers defense. CeeDee, MG13, OBJ, and the Cowboys TE group will pose problems for them, not to mention ensuring they can't stack the box to stop Zeke and TP.

My concern is on defense. Are we stout enough to stop their running game - and make Jimmy G beat us with his arm?

The last two games we held teams under 100yards rushing. That's baby steps, but we need our run defense to pick it up.

Yeah, no. My concern is and always will be the QB against a quality defense.

I expect him to crap the bed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
One thing is for sure is that if we get to the NFC Championship game, you can bet we're gonna get red and gold again.

I know there's an "if" we get to the Championship Game or not, but if we do get there..... it's gonna be those guys visiting us again, or we're going to Santa Clara.

We need to prepare for this inevitability. Get Odell in here. If we get crushed by them again, it's on the guys here who are constantly like "forget Odell. Don't need him."
SO?! you scared..lmao

we will cross that bridge when we get there. i mean they stated 4-4 not like world beaters in a weaker division this year Now 7-4 Nice bounce back but in no way , Unbeatable.

we are talking about game that may never happen.. sometimes this place so overthinks. Stay in the moment,

colts, 730pm Sunday. Thats it.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
they are a BIG physical team. Thats why they win. They run the ball heavily and milk the time. They are what we were in 2016. Now we are like THEM but have more team speed. Very evenly matched.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We haven't won the Super Bowl since 1995. We scare NOBODY.
San Francisco hasn't won the Super Bowl since 1994. Somehow, they scare EVERYBODY. Weird.
And please don't tell me they've been there. THEY HAVEN'T WON SINCE 1994. Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
They went to SB and NFC championship in the last 3-4 years . We havent been advancing in playoffs past divisional round for 20 years . Some differences do exist.

blueblood70

Reaction score
they are a BIG physical team. Thats why they win. They run the ball heavily and milk the time. They are what we were in 2016. Now we are like THEM but have more team speed. Very evenly matched.
right, Its not like they blew us out in the playoffs, literally shot ourselves in the foot with 14 penalties and only lost by 6.. we are pretty close top the same team, that why you cant have 14 penalties, it breaks up any advantage we could have had.

Rayman70

Reaction score
right, Its not like they blew us out in the playoffs, literally shot ourselves in the foot with 14 penalties and only lost by 6.. we are pretty close top the same team, that why you cant have 14 penalties, it breaks up any advantage we could have had.
well said.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I guarantee ya the Colts will try to run wide on us early and often with Their rb's. We MUST set the edge and contain well. Thats what the Niners do so well.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
One thing is for sure is that if we get to the NFC Championship game, you can bet we're gonna get red and gold again.

I know there's an "if" we get to the Championship Game or not, but if we do get there..... it's gonna be those guys visiting us again, or we're going to Santa Clara.

We need to prepare for this inevitability. Get Odell in here. If we get crushed by them again, it's on the guys here who are constantly like "forget Odell. Don't need him."
They will be a Team to reckon with in the playoffs, as we well know...:(

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
We haven't won the Super Bowl since 1995. We scare NOBODY.
San Francisco hasn't won the Super Bowl since 1994. Somehow, they scare EVERYBODY. Weird.
And please don't tell me they've been there. THEY HAVEN'T WON SINCE 1994. Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
They just look like a tougher team than us…..more disciplined. Thought the same last year before they beat us.