Recommended Sat Next to David Irving on Flight

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Exactly, if nothing else the epic movie, “BabyBoy” told as that there are either Brothers with Butter, or Brothers with Guns.
Basically an Economics 101 lesson for the community .

Not making excuses for his weed thing, but younger players without long term contracts and guarantees are advised by agents, advisors and even real estate brokers to not commit to a mortgage because they can be traded to another market an be stuck with two payments and a house that might be on the market for months. They are chess pieces unless you are established and have money in the account. It makes sense to you and I, but what if a team actually picked up his tender and he had to relocate to, say Cincinnati?

Cars aside, It might have been the smartest thing he did.

https://www.realtor.com/news/trends/should-an-nfl-player-ever-buy-home/

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If the OP hadn’t been so hypnotized by Irving’s celebrity status he may have thought differently of that conversation. Sounds to me like he came across as a selfish, narcissistic, immature jerk.
I actually wasn’t hypnotized much. I had a feeling of disappointment almost the entire time. I wanted to tell him that he had the ability to be a great player but I just couldn’t. Hearing him use the words “ hate football” just let me know his hearts not in it. I think those opportunities should be for those that really want it. I was just getting a kick out of how open he was. The guy talks and talks a lot and is very well spoken.

triplets_93

Reaction score
It’s amazing to me that he wasn’t willing to bite the bullet, stay clean for another season or two and cash in on a big contract.

He missed out on generational wealth.

He sounds like a mess, to be honest.

It will be interesting to see how his life goes a couple of years out.