Saturday Divisional Round Games

Buzzbait

Reaction score
7th-seed Packers on the road lost by 4 points from advancing to the conference championship game -- and were ahead of the 1st-seed Forty-niners going into the last quarter.
They were in that position because last Sunday they went into AT&T Stadium and put both feet real deep into the host team Cowboys' butt for the nearly the entire game.
Packers lost. Period. They're outa there just like we are. They were flipping wise cracks at the Cowboys because we lost. Now it's GB's turn.
Tough bananas Green Bay.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Well neither one had a pick 6, and neither one stank it up in the first half like he did so to claim they were worse is a joke; all of Daks stats came in garbage time
Only because the defender dropped it. Lucky indeed.....If the defenders could catch. They could of given their team 14 or more points alone.

Motorola

Reaction score
Packers lost. Period. They're outa there just like we are. They were flipping wise cracks at the Cowboys because we lost. Now it's GB's turn.
Tough bananas Green Bay.
I see the Packers' Curb-stomp of the Cowboys - and their gloating about it - stuck in your craw all this past week.
Feel relief now?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
he ended the playoffs with 5 TDs and 2 INTs. Heck of a year for a first year starter. His inexperience showed tonight. Love‘s future is unbelievable bright.
I've heard this before. Ever heard of a one year wonder??? Seen plenty of those in the NFL....We shall see moving forward.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
he ended the playoffs with 5 TDs and 2 INTs. Heck of a year for a first year starter. His inexperience showed tonight. Love‘s future is unbelievable bright.
We have no idea what his future is. Everyone said the same about Dak in his divisional round loss his rookie year when he went toe to toe with Aaron Rodgers and played much better than Love did tonight, leading his team to 31pts after being down 21-3. Love's defense constantly kept him in this game and he wet the bed in the 4th qtr.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Purdy was even worse, but once GB went into prevent, they marched down the field with ease. Purdy could've easily had 3 INTs. That kicker had an opportunity to make SF score a TD just to tie it. I blame the Kicker first, and then my blame trickles down from there.
49ers aren't winning anything with Purdy. Put pressure on him he's just as bad as anybody else in the NFL...

perrykemp

Reaction score
We have no idea what his future is. Everyone said the same about Dak in his divisional round loss his rookie year when he went toe to toe with Aaron Rodgers and played much better than Love did tonight, leading his team to 31pts after being down 21-3. Love's defense constantly kept him in this game and he wet the bed in the 4th qtr.
Except Jordan Love‘s ceiling is 2x Dak’s. Will he ever reach that ceiling? Time will tell.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
49ers aren't winning anything with Purdy. Put pressure on him he's just as worse as anybody else in the NFL...
His talent makes up for him, though. Jennings and Ayuk made terrific catches in clutch moments. He also gets to throw screens where their receiver does all the work after. Defense also keeps him in most games. He isn't asked to do much. All they needed was one drive from him in the 2nd half and he delivered.

On the flip side, all GB needed was Love to make one drive in the 4th to win and he failed.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Misery loves company indeed... Come on over Greenbay.... I need some company after last Sunday :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That’s worse than anything Dak did this year. It’s one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen at any level of football.

At no point did that have any chance of being anything other than a pick. Three defenders could have intercepted it.
It looked worse but Dak had a pick like that against Arizona I think where like 2/3 people could’ve picked it off

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Except Jordan Love‘s ceiling is 2x Dak’s. Will he ever reach that ceiling? Time will tell.
Lol this makes no sense. There is no factual basis for "Love's ceiling is 2x what Dak's is". At all. But then you hedge your bet by saying" Will he ever reach it". Your ceiling isn't 2x someone's if you don't actually get there.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
It looked worse but Dak had a pick like that against Arizona I think where like 2/3 people could’ve picked it off
Both of these clowns had more int's then Dak did this season. And would of had more tonight minus butterfingers.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
His talent makes up for him, though. Jennings and Ayuk made terrific catches in clutch moments. He also gets to throw screens where their receiver does all the work after. Defense also keeps him in most games. He isn't asked to do much. All they needed was one drive from him in the 2nd half and he delivered.

On the flip side, all GB needed was Love to make one drive in the 4th to win and he failed.
Did you see the pass Purdy threw that nearly hit the ground and the receiver made the catch regardless? Dak throws the same pass-our receivers would be too lazy to bend down. And it would be 200 pages on how bad the pass was versus why didn't the receiver bend down..

Ken

Reaction score
Which part is dumb. It’s not dumb that elite QBs usually come in the first round. That’s absolutely true
Well...they don't ONLY come from there.

Sure...most do because all of the best prospects get picked there. So of course it is slanted toward them with starters in the NFL.