Saturday gameday thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Remarkable that the Bucs still can have a fluid passing game with a turnover machine like Winston, along with no Mike Evans or Chris Godwin.

Bruce Arians is an impressive coach.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Remarkable that the Bucs still can have a fluid passing game with a turnover machine like Winston, along with no Mike Evans or Chris Godwin.

Bruce Arians is an impressive coach.
They’re playing the Texans.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I think the clock stopped because of the injury and restarted when the WR left the field. I don't think Arians called a timeout there, it wouldn't make sense to use a timeout there right before the 2 minute warning. You only have to use a timeout if a player gets hurt under 2 minutes or you get a 10 second run off

Alexander

Reaction score
Winston is doing all this without his top two WRs and a crap running game
Arians is responsible. "All this" is mostly Winston being too dumb to know how to function in one of the better schemes in the conference.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This dude is more mistake prone than the drunk love child of Favre and Romo.

Alexander

Reaction score
How Winston has escaped a team-wide blanket party by now is utterly amazing to me.

source.gif

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Texans have been SO lucky. Not even funny. Playing the Bucs without their two All Pro WRs, refs screwing the Chiefs game, Titans FG blocked, Jaguars botching the 2 point conversion, etc. Gonna get exposed in the playoffs. O'Brien = Marv Lewis 2.0. And I live in Houston so I have to put up with their fanbase's obsession over trashing the Cowboys. And O'Brien insuffereable face and self in the news.

Alexander

Reaction score
That was not a very good decision by the poor little white WR the Bucs signed off the street this week.