Saturday gameday thread

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Honestly, I have difficulty understanding how the Pats fans are still this passionate over a regular season game LOL. I'm too young to have been alive for the 90's dynasty (which TBF wasn't even quite the scale of this), so I don't know what real winning is like, but it just HAS to feel at least a LITTLE old, no? Their insanely spoiled fanbase really needs to be humbled big time.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Is there any doubt how slanted the NFL officiating is towards the Patriots?

it’s like bob kraft is the boogeyman or something
Knee clearly down before Michel stretches. Sadly the ball, though likely short, was covered by the pile. McD wise not to waste a challenge and TO, they're not overturning it without a clear view of the ball.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
You see that little pansy Dean Blandino say, “ya just can’t overturn the call on the field If you don’t have conclusive evidence.”

oh really? Then how the hell did YOU personally overturn the Dez Bryant catch in Green Bay? The NFL is a sham man. Hard to not think there’s some WWE aspect to it..

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
You see that little pansy Dean Blandino say, “ya just can’t overturn the call on the field If you don’t have conclusive evidence.”

oh really? Then how the hell did YOU personally overturn the Dez Bryant catch in Green Bay? The NFL is a sham man. Hard to not think there’s some WWE aspect to it..
Rodgers and Brady = Their golden boys. Sad but true, NFL also means Not Fair League.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Call some more phantom tripping calls refs!! You love giving the patriots every single benefit of the doubt against every team, minus the Steelers, Giants, and Eagles...which are also major hubs for organized crime. Go figure.
I never looked at it like the mob, that's a great point h honestly

zack

Reaction score
Looks like the Bills are playing conservative. Continue like this and they will give the Pats their mojo back.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Is there any doubt how slanted the NFL officiating is towards the Patriots?

it’s like bob kraft is the boogeyman or something
No don’t buy it. It’s just a cyclical thing. One of the reasons people hate the Cowboys, besides the idiotic fans, is that for years they all said the Cowboys always get the calls. The fact is, when you are decent and play the game hard and with passion you usually get the calls because you deserve them.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Penalties have been bad already, however, you cannot disputed the fact that the Bills are playing like garbage today. Where was this Bills team when we played them, eh?