Saturday gameday thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wonder if Winston is smart enough to be trusted to walk across the street. He makes Quincy Carter look like a Rhodes Scholar.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Texans' division is so easy every year. They finally got challenged by a rejuvenated Andrew Luck last year and lost to them in the playoffs. Then Luck retires, the Jags big free agent QB is a bust, and the Titans had to resort to Tannehill. It doesn't get much easier than that...unless you play in the NFC East

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Texans' division is so easy every year.
It is a weird division that is generally competitive but always screaming for a competent organization to step forward.

The Texans just happen to been the tallest midget 4 out of the past 5 years.

But it is nothing compared to the AFC East which has been awful since forever.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Patriots are going to be dismantled by the ravens in the playoffs and it’s going to be glorious.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
It is a weird division that is generally competitive but always screaming for a competent organization to step forward.

The Texans just happen to been the tallest midget 4 out of the past 5 years.

But it is nothing compared to the AFC East which has been awful since forever.
Colts looked like they were going to restore order and take it over. Blame Ryan Grigson for ruining Luck.
As bad as our division is, I love and appreciate the rivalries and the history and intensity that comes with them. Our rivals are LEGIT, and always make for REALLY exciting games (even, say, the Eagles-Giants MNF game was fun despite both teams being below 500, because, rivalry).
Their division? All expansion or relocated teams, not much history, rivalries aren't as exciting. Texans gonna be an easy out in the playoffs, as usual. Yet their fans always are obsessed with us, and love it when they lose.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Watching other games makes me realize how badly the cowboys have been getting screwed by the refs for the last 7-8 years...you almost assume it’s normal after this long