Saturday NFL Playoff thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
Its always interesting to me when I hear commentators say 16 points is a two score game....technically it is correct but like in this case if Houston scores and goes for two and doesnt get it they are now down ten which means it really is still a 3 possession game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Imagine if Dallas had this defense. We’d be getting hyped for our own playoff game. Instead, we have a defense that gives up 20+ points in what, 13-14 games this season?

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I give the Bills a legitimate shot to knock out the Chiefs in the Divisional but that's just me..At least i think they play the Chiefs and not the Ravens.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I give the Bills a legitimate shot to knock out the Chiefs in the Divisional but that's just me..At least i think they play the Chiefs and not the Ravens.

Nope. Lowest seed plays the highest seed. Unless Titans win tonight, Bills will go on to play the Ravens.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hard to hate this team. I much prefer their style of football, their fans and their stadium to all those things in houston.
I take it you havent been to Buffalo.

CB61

Reaction score
What's with this announcer? When his right knee touched the point of the ball was over the goal line? If it wasn't for the profanity I would be a much better announcer than these clowns of course I would be thrown off the air in about 2 minutes

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Nope. Lowest seed plays the highest seed. Unless Titans win tonight, Bills will go on to play the Ravens.
**** it's over if that's the case!!lol But you never know in the NFL especially if you have a damn good defense. That can carry them all the way to the Super Bowl.