Saturday NFL Playoff thread

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching games like this make me envious. Why can’t we have a great QB? Why can’t we have good coaching? Why can’t we have a good defense? WHAT THE HELL DID US COWBOYS FANS DO TO DESERVE THIS!?
Can’t you just leave it alone for 1 day? Everyone knows the Cowboys suck, we don’t need reminded every other fricken post.

Fmart322

Reaction score
He won one. It was against the Raiders with Connor Cook at QB - remember the year Carr broke his leg late in the season?
That's right.
Oakland was so good that year and Carr broke his leg on Christmas eve.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lot of Bills fans in Houston.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So why you so high on Josh Allen? He has ran more than Watson has

Apparently he's only seen Allen against the Cowboys and today.

As much as he rails against Lamar Jackson he should hate Allen.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lot of Bills fans in Houston.

Friend of mine said there was so many unsold tickets as of yesterday. Houston fans are growing tired of the wild card round appearances, knowing OBrien has no idea how to win pas that round and the hype of these games is not what it used to be for them. Opened the door for a lot of Buffalo fans to get inside.

stuckindc

Reaction score
I wouldn’t describe him as a running college style QB. He’s a QB who can run but lives by his arm.
agreed ...just busting your b#$ls a little bit...RW , does just enough an it's arguably more effective than running to much...Something I wish Dak would do...Instead he just stopped running...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Friend of mine said there was so many unsold tickets as of yesterday. Houston fans are growing tired of the wild card round appearances, knowing OBrien has no idea how to win pas that round and the hype of these games is not what it used to be for them. Opened the door for a lot of Buffalo fans to get inside.
OBrien is indeed AWFUL.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
They have a better shot at baltimore than kc. They just played baltimore right down to the final play a few weeks ago.

I think KC beats buffalo by double digits but because of the style of play buffalo will be in it all game at baltimore.
Absolutely now that i think of it!! KC plays like a damn track team out there. That matchup wouldn't bode well for the Bills. I still would love to see the Bills win a Superbowl especially after all those poor fans have been tortured with all those grear 90's Bills teams that couldn't get over the hump. They are my sentimental favorites.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely now that i think of it!! KC plays like a damn track team out there. That matchup wouldn't bode well for the Bills. I still would love to see the Bills win a Superbowl especially after all those poor fans have been tortured with all those grear 90's Bills teams that couldn't get over the hump. They are my sentimental favorites.
KC GONNA WIN IT ALL.