Saturday NFL Playoff thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I remember when instant replay was meant to fix obvious errors. The hair-splitting that goes on now seems to go beyond that, and sucks the life out of games.

CB61

Reaction score
Well now admit you're wrong ******* announcer you're right at the game and you can't even see it plus you had to replays moron

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Buffalo is taking Garrett's approach to the game minus the opening drive. Close to the vest. Settling for FGs. Terrible game/clock management to end the game. Dominate all game and now just a one score game.

They are losing this game. They don't know how to win.

MikeB80

Reaction score
**** it's over if that's the case!!lol But you never know in the NFL especially if you have a damn good defense. That can carry them all the way to the Super Bowl.

They have a better shot at baltimore than kc. They just played baltimore right down to the final play a few weeks ago.

I think KC beats buffalo by double digits but because of the style of play buffalo will be in it all game at baltimore.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Watson stepped up on that drive and kept his team in the game.

That stadium should be rocking on the Bills possession.

CB61

Reaction score
I really hope Prescott is studying a lot of film on Lamar Jackson and DeShaun Watson this offseason not that the he has that kind of speed but he has the ability to run

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Watching games like this make me envious. Why can’t we have a great QB? Why can’t we have good coaching? Why can’t we have a good defense? WHAT THE HELL DID US COWBOYS FANS DO TO DESERVE THIS!?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Buffalo is taking Garrett's approach to the game minus the opening drive. Close to the vest. Settling for FGs. Terrible game/clock management to end the game. Dominate all game and now just a one score game.

Couldn't agree more. Let the Texans hang around. Can't tackle Deshaun now. Offense has gone into hibernation mode. This next series will be very telling.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Luckily, the Texans don’t know how either :lmao:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I really hope Prescott is studying a lot of film on Lamar Jackson and DeShaun Watson this offseason not that the he has that kind of speed but he has the ability to run

1st off, he’s not fast/athletic enough to do the things they do. 2nd off, the next time he studies film will probably be in training camp after he’s done partying in Vegas.