Saturday NFL Playoff thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Big drive, Titans get the ball to start the 3rd.

TB12 and the Patriots are in trouble....Titans stuffing it up their butts in the run game....w/ another half to go. :popcorn:

Titans controlling the line of scrimmage....:thumbup:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Are you serious kid?? He dropped a pick 6 and this is why the Patriots always get all the damn breaks when it counts!!

InTheZone

Reaction score
Tennessee better have 5 pro bowlers on the oline if Dallas has 3. Zeke and Pollard were lucky to get a few holes a game against good defenses this year and Henry has had holes on all but a couple carries so far. He’s a beast though
I think it's a combination of scheme, execution and the threat of having a QB. With Dallas teams seemingly play one type of defense and if it becomes a RPO they still key on Zeke regardless of whatever Dak is doing. Zeke can't run out the backfield on a run, flat, or screen without two guys covering his lane. How many times does Dak hand it off to Zeke on a RPO when he can clearly see no defender looking at the QB, yet hands it off anyway? All those things add up. And obviously the predictability of certain playcalls on certain down and distances don't help. Even though I think Dak's limitations restrict a lot of what we can do consistently I blame the coaches for putting themselves in these situations by their roster decisions.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
so if you were the Titans pay Henry the most money ever for a running back?

I'd shake his hand and tell him I'll have fun watching his highlight reel every Sunday and go out and sign some defensive players.

He's not a once in a generation talent. Not deserving of a big contract, and neither was Zeke.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Its funny how the three people I was told was better than Zeke turned out not better (Bell, Johnson, Gurley). Now we have Henry, Cook, Mcaffrey. Well
I'd shake his hand and tell him I'll have fun watching his highlight reel every Sunday and go out and sign some defensive players.

He's not a once in a generation talent. Not deserving of a big contract, and neither was Zeke.
so the only rb you would pay is Barkley?

khiladi

Reaction score
I think it's a combination of scheme, execution and the threat of having a QB. With Dallas teams seemingly play one type of defense and if it becomes a RPO they still key on Zeke regardless of whatever Dak is doing. Zeke can't run out the backfield on a run, flat, or screen without two guys covering his lane. How many times does Dak hand it off to Zeke on a RPO when he can clearly see no defender looking at the QB, yet hands it off anyway? All those things add up. And obviously the predictability of certain playcalls on certain down and distances don't help. Even though I think Dak's limitations restrict a lot of what we can do consistently I blame the coaches for putting themselves in these situations by their roster decisions.

Dak should have either checked into runs in the red zone more often or stopped checking out of them.