Saturday NFL Playoff thread

ultron

Reaction score
Lol yeah he is
He's actually not. Zeke would've won 3 rushing titles in his first 3 seasons if the NFL didn't suspend him for 6 games in his second season. Derek Henry is not Zeke Elliott - if Kellen Moore is gone, I guarantee Zeke wins another rushing title next year. He was the #4 leading rusher in the league on a team that threw the ball for nearly 5,000 yards.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is a good point, because it’s not going to matter what adjustments Bellichek makes if the offensive live is wearing the defensive front out.

Sitting here looking @ the Patriots roster....that Patrick Chung injury is huge. They don't have squat back there for depth in the secondary. I'll take my chances w/ Duron Harmon coming up and making a tackle on Derrick Henry.....not. :rolleyes:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Pats aren't touching Henry till he is 5 plus yards down field. Titans dominating the LOS.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I know they have one, but do the Titans have three first round picks on the offensive line?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Titans are going to need something from AJ Brown, Gilmore or not. He's been huge down the stretch for them.

khiladi

Reaction score
Count on Bellichek to rep a punter as the best player on a team...

gmb1

Reaction score
If the Patriots can force the Titans 3rd and long consistently, then Patriots will win.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and say what everyone is thinking....I wouldn't wanna try and tackle Derrick Henry w/ a full head of steam. :omg:

I remember him in the college football playoff. He gained 95 yards on 13 carries vs Ohio State - a beast.

Some kid named Zeke Elliott had 230 yards on 20 carries vs Alabama. I wonder what became of him? :huh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
AJ Brown has been big for the Titans down the stretch. He hasn't caught a pass tonight.

I think they're going to need a play or two from him to win this game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Only thing this Titan team is missing is someone who can consistently get heat on a QB. They need a stud. :popcorn: