Saturday NFL Playoff thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If the Titans advance then that will sure that someone else in the AFC will be making an appearance in the Superbowl for once.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There were rumblings during that draft and they kept showing Quinn when it was our turn to draft. Somebody reported how Romo was said to be dissapointed if they drafted Quinn.
Yeah first time I’m hearing about this. I don’t get it though If they wanted him why they didn’t take him?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How the heck do you drop that?

It's a deflated ball.....Not used to catching it. Probably shocked him when he touch it....and was like that ball is not right. Could have lost it in the fog....or the lights. :rolleyes:

Ok...I kid...:)

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Titans go into the half with a lead! Granted a slim lead, but a lead! :thumbup:
That's a win in my book!! On the road in that place for the playoffs!!! I just hope they can build on that lead in the 2nd half and close the door on these Patriots

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That’s how you beat a top ranked defense. You run the ball and force them into submission.

We got the clowns in Dallas.
It is all mindset.

As much as we talked tough, we always backed down on the run when things got a little rough.

They should have pounded Elliott relentlessly against the Eagles, until his legs fell off.

Yet they depended on Prescott with a shot up shoulder.

khiladi

Reaction score
Patriots are actually running the ball well overall. The goal line stand killed them, but the way they ran the ball will have some impact at the end.

plus, we know Patriots have possibly the best half-time adjustment coach in history.

khiladi

Reaction score
It is all mindset.

As much as we talked tough, we always backed down on the run when things got a little rough.

They should have pounded Elliott relentlessly against the Eagles, until his legs fell off.

Our best game of the season was the Rams and I’m glad Dak hurt his finger, because it showed how dominant we were when we just force fed Zeke.

plus, that Dak shoulder issue surely looked like excuses, especially after that stiff arm.

ultron

Reaction score
Even Byron Jones could've caught that ball, can't believe Logan Ryan dropped that

gmb1

Reaction score
Isn't it weird for CBS to have this late NFL playoff game? I don't think it's ever happened in recent memory.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Our best game of the season was the Rams and I’m glad Dak hurt his finger, because it showed how dominant we were when we just force fed Zeke.
That is the crazy thing.

We have committed a huge chunk of cap to the OL and Elliott.

Then, we decide we want to get cute hoping for a precision pass from Dak Prescott.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Patriots are actually running the ball well overall. The goal line stand killed them, but the way they ran the ball will have some impact at the end.

plus, we know Patriots have possibly the best half-time adjustment coach in history.

Won't matter......Titans are getting a hat on a hat....and Patriots aren't getting off blocks. Henry might set a new playoff record in the second half for rushing yards. Looks like the Rams vs us last year....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It is all mindset.

This! A couple of games he had over 70 yards at the half and then 2nd half no carries. Just everything that could go wrong did with this staff.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Isn't it weird for CBS to have this late NFL playoff game? I don't think it's ever happened in recent memory.

i think since nbc had snf they have called the saturday night wild card game. This does seem to be different.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Titans go into the half with a lead! Granted a slim lead, but a lead! :thumbup:

That pick six, though. It was right there. Brady was never going to catch him.

Would've been huge, but they can still win.

khiladi

Reaction score
Won't matter......Titans are getting a hat on a hat....and Patriots aren't getting off blocks. Henry might set a new playoff record in the second half for rushing yards. Looks like the Rams vs us last year....

This is a good point, because it’s not going to matter what adjustments Bellichek makes if the offensive line is wearing the defensive front out.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeah first time I’m hearing about this. I don’t get it though If they wanted him why they didn’t take him?
I just think it was a discussion. And it should be a discussion with 17 this year. Hell, Pats drafted Jimmy G round 2 and they have Brady. Dak should keep his mouth shut if we take a qb round 1.

gmb1

Reaction score
i think since nbc had snf they have called the saturday night wild card game. This does seem to be different.
Yeah like ESPN would have the first game and then NBC the second game. Then FOX and CBS had the Sunday games. At least in recent memory.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It is all mindset.

They should have pounded Elliott relentlessly against the Eagles, until his legs fell off......

…..or till he taps out.