Saturday NFL Playoff thread

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
McDermott is one of the better coaches in the NFL. Playoffs 2 or the last 3 seasons with Tyrod Taylor and Josh Allen at QB.

Allen has been getting incrementalin better, and if he can ever become a good QB, McDermott's could be a force

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
McDermott is one of the better coaches in the NFL. Playoffs 2 or the last 3 seasons with Tyrod Taylor and Josh Allen at QB.

Allen has been getting incrementalin better, and if he can ever become a good QB, McDermott's could be a force

He already is a good QB but if he goes to that next level......lookout AFC.

MikeB80

Reaction score

the way buffalo has approached everything the last few years is how I want Dallas to approach things but I know they will not.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Bill O'Brien is overrated and I can't believe the Texans gave him as much control as they have. He better do something soon.

Eddie

Reaction score
Look at the pressure the Bills are applying. They're literally swallowing the Texans up.

Wish we were in the playoffs.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
the way buffalo has approached everything the last few years is how I want Dallas to approach things but I know they will not.
They went for a big name HC and wound up with Ryan. That failure really changed their thinking

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Watching other punters makes me realize how horrible Chris Jones is...

who in their right mind thought Brett Mahrer and Chris Jones were good enough going into this season?? Our front office is a bunch of morons man.

MikeB80

Reaction score
They went for a big name HC and wound up with Ryan. That failure really changed there thinking

Yep and the new owner stepped back and hired a sound coach who hired good people and then they have done a good job in the offseason. They basically play the same style on both sides of the ball but the coaches in buffalo are better.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Watching other punters makes me realize how horrible Chris Jones is...

who in their right mind thought Brett Mahrer and Chris Jones were good enough going into this season?? Our front office is a bunch of morons man.

jones has been really good here until the last year and a half, Brad Sham let it slip two weeks ago that he has been battling a bad back injury. Not sure why they wouldn't sign someone else but whatever.

Carson

Reaction score
jones has been really good here until the last year and a half, Brad Sham let it slip two weeks ago that he has been battling a bad back injury. Not sure why they wouldn't sign someone else but whatever.

Either way, he should be gone next year. I’m not paying 1.9 million then 2 million the following for that production

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How much draft stock do you think it’d take to get Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen? I know our coaching staff sucks, but Dak just isn’t on the level that they are. He’s not as fast, not as accurate, and his arm isn’t as good.