Saturday NFL Playoff thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Speaking of bad coaches. What do you all think of Bill O'Brien. Geesh!!!

InTheZone

Reaction score
Allen completely ignored the open guy in front to throw it across the field......

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If the Texans go down 17-0 at halftime...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How much draft stock do you think it’d take to get Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen? I know our coaching staff sucks, but Dak just isn’t on the level that they are. He’s not as fast, not as accurate, and his arm isn’t as good.
You can have Jackson. I’ll take Josh.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If the Texans go down 17-0 at halftime...

Curious to see how Buffalo attacks now. They were content with just playing keep away and running clock on this drive. Huge 3rd down pickup. I'd like to see them at least get a FG.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Bill O'Brien is overrated and I can't believe the Texans gave him as much control as they have. He better do something soon.
I've lived in Houston for some time. Couldn't even stand his face on TV. Just full of himself and unlikeable. But as I've said, the McNair family all loves him, and he is VERY much THEIR guy. Just do everything he wants. So easy to root against. Plus Texans fans talk **** about us for NO REASON. Focus on your own division rivals.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Should have been fired two years ago. I hope the Texans go after Garrett if Bill is canned after this game. I won’t let my Texans friends live that down......ever :lmao:

they wanted to interview Will McClay, so maybe they can take both.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
I’ve always been a huge Dak supporter. But he has almost no pocket awareness compared to either of these 2 QBs
Watson? He's a bad pocket thrower, always holds onto the ball way too long. Dak, as much as I love him I criticized his high sack numbers in 2018. But this year I'm happy he's getting the ball off quicker. Watson still hasn't learned, and despite the Texans' HUGE investments in the O-line the right side remains suspect, as has been shown today.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bill O'Brien is overrated and I can't believe the Texans gave him as much control as they have. He better do something soon.

Nothing overrated about him. It is known he's not a good coach. Houston fans feel about him how we do about Garrett. They want him gone asap. His offensive gameplans are terrible. And he's hindering Watson.