Saturday NFL Playoff thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Beasley getting open, Bills playing tough.....like their build in this game

MikeB80

Reaction score
Remember before the season when some people were making fun of Beasley for ending up in Buffalo?

I remember a bunch of the cowboys blogger/fake reporters on twitter going all in on beasley and everything they said turned out to be wrong and he was right, yet people still listen to these morons and think they have inside info because a few agents tell them some stuff occasionally.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Garret esque time management on this drive. Should've gone for the jugular.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Watson a more athletically skilled Dak Prescott. I just don't think he has what it takes.

I agree, however, what do you think is the best option for us going forward? What would be the best way to get another QB? Trade or draft? Not sure if you’ve seen Herbert from Oregon, but he’s pretty good and some draft predictions have him at 17 (aka, our spot). Or trade to get someone like Josh Allen, Jackson, or someone else? I don’t think sticking with Dak is the best option for this team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Texans playoff mode activated, down by 13 at halftime.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
well one is a damn good all around athlete.

the other runs in cement shoes and has zero pocket awareness lol

Yep, what I meant by him being more athletically skill. Watson has a problem with reading the field too slow and holding the ball too long as well.

I have Watson, Carr, and Prescott all ranked around each other. Middling QBs with misleading statistics.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
2 years in a row Watson has been shutout and the offense looks terrible in a playoff game. Yet we keep hearing how great he is. :rolleyes:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Remember before the season when some people were making fun of Beasley for ending up in Buffalo?
I'm happy it ended up well for him. Always liked the guy. Surprised he is getting 10 mil a season but hey that's great.