Saturday NFL Playoff thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I agree, however, what do you think is the best option for us going forward? What would be the best way to get another QB? Trade or draft? Not sure if you’ve seen Herbert from Oregon, but he’s pretty good and some draft predictions have him at 17 (aka, our spot). Or trade to get someone like Josh Allen, Jackson, or someone else? I don’t think sticking with Dak is the best option for this team.

Depends on how the HC feels about Prescott - however, personally, I would not pay Prescott the money he's asking for. I think a Teddy Bridgewater could produce similar results in the W/L column for a lot less money. Would still be looking for a QB in the draft thought.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Julian Edelman looks like he is guest starring in this weeks episode of Riverdale.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Halftime, gonna be about Jerry Jones. GO figure. Hes got a steal the spotlight even when the team sucked.

And it was about Lewis being here last night and today. Jerry grinning

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Allen completed less than 59% of his passes this season, the lowest percentage by any starting QB.

But he did play a nice first half.
Stats don’t interest me. He throws a beautiful and accurate ball. Passes the NFL eye test with me.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I agree, however, what do you think is the best option for us going forward? What would be the best way to get another QB? Trade or draft? Not sure if you’ve seen Herbert from Oregon, but he’s pretty good and some draft predictions have him at 17 (aka, our spot). Or trade to get someone like Josh Allen, Jackson, or someone else? I don’t think sticking with Dak is the best option for this team.
Dallas has big problems because they have so many FAs. I dont think Dak is the answer and would love to see Dallas draft a QB in the 1st or 2and round but they have some holes to fill like LT, DT, S, CB, WR

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Remember before the season when some people were making fun of Beasley for ending up in Buffalo?
Yeah I was happy for him, and he was happy to be out of dallas.
He is in the playoffs, and cowboys are watching playoffs on tv like us.

I picked the texans to win , but I have been rooting for the bills. They played great this 1st half, they messed up there at the end, should have made better
use of the time and got a td, but 13 point lead means they can lose 2nd half by 10 and still win the game.
Their defense has played great, 0 points allowed, if they can keep that going they will win.

I will maybe be rooting for Tennessee later but I picked the Pats to win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He has been getting noticeably better since mid october. He has a chance to be a really good player and the fans in buffalo love him.
Bills have had a solid team in recent years. Just needed a QB. They should be excited.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Bills have had a solid team in recent years. Just needed a QB. They should be excited.

they should be and are. Big day for buffalo fans if they win and then the patriots lose tonight and Brady is all done in new england.

i dont think the pats are losing tonight however.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has been getting noticeably better since mid october. He has a chance to be a really good player and the fans in buffalo love him.

He's working with a better Jockey......