Saturday Wild Card Games

ScalperX

Reaction score
They’re both 11-6. I’m leaning nfl should go more to neutral sites eventually. Let best team win. Not best team in garbage environment
Better yet, put a dome on every stadium. Rain, Snow, and frigid temps do nothing but put a lesser quality product on the field and cause more injuries.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Better yet, put a dome on every stadium. Rain, Snow, and frigid temps do nothing but put a lesser quality product on the field and cause more injuries.
Who will pay for it. I am sure many teams will not want to. The engineering in some venues may make it impossible.

Staubacher

Reaction score
So you can call a timeout, wait for TV replays and the broadcast referee to tell you to challenge, then challenge it.

I'm getting closer to the NFL is rigged truthers

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Agreed. This whole "that's football weather" is so dumb. Majority of the season is played in the late summer and fall. Not in this kind of weather. This is how college football does it for their playoff games and national championships. All indoors unless it's in the Rose Bowl in LA. That way, the talent wins out, not the elements.

People act like this is the 30s and 40s when they could do nothing but play outside in crappy stadiums. We are way past that now.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I recognize this timidity the Dolphins are showing. Exactly what the Cowboys do. This game’s over
I agree. They are looking very much like the cowboys do in big games.

Killer penalties on 3rd and 1 are also something we see in crucial games with the boys. Theyve done it twice already

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed. This whole "that's football weather" is so dumb. Majority of the season is played in the late summer and fall. Not in this kind of weather. This is how college football does it for their playoff games and national championships. All indoors unless it's in the Rose Bowl in LA. That way, the talent wins out, not the elements.

People act like this is the 30s and 40s when they could do nothing but play outside in crappy stadiums. We are way past that now.
I think these type games bring out the best in the players and coaches. The team that does that is going to be the better team.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Miami wants to go inside and warm up. Lol. Must be brutal out there.

Flamma

Reaction score
I agree. They are looking very much like the cowboys do in big games.

Killer penalties on 3rd and 1 are also something we see in crucial games with the boys. Theyve done it twice already
Tua had that WR wide open crossing. But yeah, this is what we look like in big games away.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
That is good deal. Between Direct TV and the 50 streaming services it's like an extra car payment at this point.

I ditched cable 2 years ago. I opted for T-mobile home internet for 50 bucks a month and the streaming services. It’s less than I was paying with directv and Spectrum internet. We can take the home internet with us when we go camping.