Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is COTY

Nah, their front 7 is better than ours. Their group of receivers are better, their TE is another universe compared to ours
I’m all seriousness, which Cowboy players would start over their counterpart on the 9ers? I counted maybe 5 out of 22. Maybe.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We were slightly better off if Aaron Rodgers made it. Packers would have given 49ers a game, then if they won they'd make it where we wouldn't face either 49ers or Eagles in divisional round. Of course none of it matters if we don't beat Brady.

Alweezy

Reaction score
People on this board are so shocked to see competent qb play that they think Purdy is elite lmao. Go watch Maholmes or Allen and anyone with eyes can see they aren't in the same galaxy. Purdy can manage a game ok but let's chill. He's Alex Smith with elite weapons.
It's ok to give Purdy his flowers. This is a rookie, their third string QB playing in the playoffs and he looks comfortable as heck back there. This is not just managing the game. He out there making plays on his feet and making the correct read everytime.

Even when under pressure he still keeping his eyes up field trying to make a play. This ain't no check down Alex Smith QB play.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know SF had injuries early in the year but here's some trivia.

They were
3-4 before the McCaffery addition
11-0 with McCaffery

Of course it's not all him by any stretch. A ton of reasons. But that's a big stat

TheHerd

Reaction score
This is your first time watching Purdy extensively isn’t it? Don’t lie.
I’m not a 49ers fan. I’ve watched a few of their games, and they’ve looked exactly the dang to me. I’m commenting on everyone slobbering over him for todays game. I see a great team. A great OC. A great line. Fast and tough D. I’m super impressed. I’d trade 18 players on this team for our counterpart. Our talent isn’t in the same solar system.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Purdy is impressive don’t get me wrong but what good team has the 49ers faced since he took over as the starter?
They beat the Bucs 35-7 in his first start. Didn't play another playoff team until today.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs will have something to say about that. They're that good too. But it would be a great Super Bowl
Agreed. Not sure I see a "Mr Irrelevant" hanging around in a Super Bowl against Mahomes, or even a Burrow.