Saturday wildcard playoff games

coult44

Reaction score
The Burfict penalty was dumb and had to be called. He had plenty of time to call off that hit. And I'm one that wish the days of Ronnie Lott were back. On the other hand Simms and Nance are both biased jerks who should never be allowed to call a game again.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Yea what was that guy doing running up the tunnel like that? He was lucky he was down.

they have to be sick in cincy... dont blame the refs,,,,, that was all cincy. I feel sorry for Marvin and jeremy hill....

just bad. bad for cincy. horrible. Not only the players. but the fans boooing an injury ad throwing water bottles on the field. thats embarrassing. thats bad, has no place in the league

idiots,

Pabst

Reaction score
I think the Bengals bungled, as they always do. And the Steelers got some questionable calls go their way, as they always do.

The referees lost control of the game early and it showed.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
How are people blaming refs? RB fumbles away chance to go up by TD!Burfict makes idiotic play on uncatchable ball. Then PacMan goes and accidentally hits ref, which will get called all the time. I know excuses for JG cloud judgement for some but Steelers were gifted game on legit gifts

As for Porter. I wondered that too but heard he was helping Brown off field. If he wasn't helping him then I'm not sure why tbe call

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion actually making good points on NFLN
Deion's arguing that there's nothing the defender can do there but hit the defenseless receiver. I don't know that I can argue with that. Unfortunately, that argument takes you down a road that leads to the end of the NFL. (And I mean the real end of the NFL, not the hand-wringing "it's not the same game as in the good ol' days" stuff).

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me.

Honestly, if that were another Bengal player and not Burfict clipping Brown there, you think there is a flag?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Bengals remind me of post-Aikma Dallas.....if there is a way to lose a playoff game, they will find it.....

joseephuss

Reaction score
they have to be sick in cincy... dont blame the refs,,,,, that was all cincy. I feel sorry for Marvin and jeremy hill....

just bad. bad for cincy. horrible. Not only the players. but the fans boooing an injury ad throwing water bottles on the field. thats embarrassing. thats bad, has no place in the league

idiots,

No, the Bengals fans are used to this. They no longer get sick of these things.

revospeed

Reaction score
Porter went out jawing at the Bengals players, they took offense and got stupid, yet again, and two of them threw a shoulder into the opposing coach. Stupid on top of stupid.

I don't think Porter should have been out there in the first place. Refs need to swallow their whistle there or call a sideline violation on Porter. But then again, I hate the Steelers so I'm not impartial.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
How are people blaming refs? RB fumbles away chance to go up by TD!Burfict makes idiotic play on uncatchable ball. Then PacMan goes and accidentally hits ref, which will get called all the time. I know excuses for JG cloud judgement for some but Steelers were gifted game on legit gifts

As for Porter. I wondered that too but heard he was helping Brown off field

Can't really blame the Refs this time and I wanted to. The Bengals are a disgrace.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Porter went out jawing at the Bengals players, they took offense and got stupid, yet again, and two of them threw a shoulder into the opposing coach. Stupid on top of stupid.

Yeah had to be Joey Porter. The only person missing from that scene was Seth Joyner

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me.

Honestly, if that were another Bengal player and not Burfict clipping Brown there, you think there is a flag?

yes.....he took a clear shot to the head and was knocked out. that is a penalty every single time.......we all hate the Steelers, but a penalty is a penalty.