Saturday wildcard playoff games

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I will agree that the call on Jones was a bit excessive, considering Porter was on the field jawing with the Bengals D, instead of tending to his injured player. I don't exactly know when Jones got the flag or why.....But from what I took from what I saw, he was goaded by Porter.

I feel Porter should have been flagged as well and the fouls offsetting.

tcc0808

Reaction score
watch Antonio brown go limp. in slow motion you see his eyes shut, and his body go limp.......bengal player , had plenty time to stop. Brown went out cold.................... that should be fined. he should be suspended 4 games....

How should Shazier launching himself with the crown of his helmet into the head of another player then celebrating on the opposing teams logo be dealt with?

CWR

Reaction score
Did he tho? Really? Full speed and he tenses up his arm tightly to his chest?

Man I saw that dazed look in his eyes as he was hit and while going down. Give that man an Oscar if he wasnt, cause he sold the hell out of if.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me.

Honestly, if that were another Bengal player and not Burfict clipping Brown there, you think there is a flag?

Yes, it was a nasty looking blow to the head and the NFL desperately wants to assure the public it is doing everything to keep players safe.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Omg think of the children !

ux7m5rnp7o4q7xtpzjvb.gif

That is the epitome of why my son will never play football. There's always one guy on the field looking to take that kind of shot. He could easily have had his neck snapped.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope Brown doesn't play next week. ..he obviously stuck his head out there looking for the penalty. ...of course the steelers defense wasn't called for their head to head penalty. ..like other have said....hard to watch the nfl...it has turned into wwf...fixed entertainment.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
watch Antonio brown go limp. in slow motion you see his eyes shut, and his body go limp.......bengal player , had plenty time to stop. Brown went out cold.................... that should be fined. he should be suspended 4 games....

He was acting dude.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
This is football. They are all grown up's and know the pro's and con's of playing the game.

They all get paid very very well for playing the game. If they don't think it is worth it to risk injury, they can simply get another job.

What we are watching now isn't the game we grew up watching. These rules that they continue to impose on the game is ruining the game. It's deciding games and it's beyond ridiculous.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The Bengals lost this game because or the Jeremy Hill fumble. The Bengals coulr have iced the game, instead they put it in the hands of the refs. Nice regaular season Bengals, but as usual you find a way to lose in the playoffs.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Steelers are quickly moving up my list of teams to root against.

revospeed

Reaction score
I thought that too, but he clipped him in the head anyway which is a cardinal sin in today's NFL.

I can see the first penalty, but on the second penalty, the refs let their emotions get to them just as much as the players did. You don't call that on Pacman when there is an assistant coach on the field antagonizing.