Saturday wildcard playoff games

DandyDon52

Reaction score
30 yards in penalties with 0 seconds running off the clock. Just stupid. Burflict didn't need to even touch the wr and pacman is just stupid for doing anything at that point.

This,
Lol I picked the steelers to win so was sort of rooting for them to win, and I thought there was no way they could win this.
Then 55 hits the guy who had already missed the pass, so it was just plain stupid and a cheap shot.

Then it would still be a long FG of what 50 yards in the rain, and then pac man comes charging up and hits a ref ???
Again just plain stupid.
Now it is a 35 yd fg
Then pac man runs out the kick which kills 12 of the 18 seconds left !
again just plain stupid.
That left 6 seconds, and that just isnt enough to do anything.

On the hill fumble, they just pulled it out as he was going down, not much he could do there, a good play by the guy who
ripped it out.

revospeed

Reaction score
Deion is defending Vontaze, saying he tried to avoid Brown but Brown leaned his head into him.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What the hell did I just watch.

A clusterf* of ambiguous rules being called inconsistently not only from week to week, game to game, but actually within the same game. All these rule changes have led to this and have changed the game. It's not the game we grew up on anymore and in another 10 years it may be unwatchable. Heartbreaking to watch them totally destroy the NFL.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
yes.....he took a clear shot to the head and was knocked out. that is a penalty every single time.......we all hate the Steelers, but a penalty is a penalty.

Did he tho? Really? Full speed and he tenses up his arm tightly to his chest?

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Maybe it is just me.

Honestly, if that were another Bengal player and not Burfict clipping Brown there, you think there is a flag?

watch Antonio brown go limp. in slow motion you see his eyes shut, and his body go limp.......bengal player , had plenty time to stop. Brown went out cold.................... that should be fined. he should be suspended 4 games....

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Would love to say the refs gave that to the Steelers, but that was well played by 50 and then the Bungles imploded.

slick325

Reaction score
Ryan Shazier is a playmaker!!! Man!!! The Cowboys scouting department can pick sure fire talent so they should be okay at pick number 4.

Shazier was all over the field. Not only caused the fumble but also batted down the last pass.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
watch Antonio brown go limp. in slow motion you see his eyes shut, and his body go limp.......bengal player , had plenty time to stop. Brown went out cold.................... that should be fined. he should be suspended 4 games....

Wut

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Porter was over there flapping his gums when they flagged Jones all the way from across the field from the bench and he's a damn coach now. Jones hardly did anything anyway but what else would you expect when it comes to the Steelers.

This crap is getting hard to watch. The game is a shell of what it was even 15 years ago. You can't give a team in this situation at the end of a playoff game 30 penalty yards to put them in position for a chip shot to win the game.

The teams don't like each other. It's been physical and cheap shots have been going on all night. I can't tell if the officials think they are playing patty cake out there or football. Either way, the Steelers advance. The agenda can carry on.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Porter had zero business on the field. That alone should have been a penalty .

The officials lost control of this game.

I agree. They also should have ejected Munchack when he was flagged. Coaches should be held to a higher standard. If they get physical with an opposing player they need to go.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me.e game

Honestly, if that were another Bengal player and not Burfict clipping Brown there, illyou think there is a flag?

Of course a shot to the head is a shot to the head and will be called everytime. The Refs didn't give the game to Pittsburgh the Bengals just handed the game to them on a silver platter.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Deion's arguing that there's nothing the defender can do there but hit the defenseless receiver. I don't know that I can argue with that. Unfortunately, that argument takes you down a road that leads to the end of the NFL. (And I mean the real end of the NFL, not the hand-wringing "it's not the same game as in the good ol' days" stuff).

i saw it differently. I think he could've missed him.............

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Omg think of the children !

ux7m5rnp7o4q7xtpzjvb.gif

mldardy

Reaction score
What? I cant say that pacman and burfict both have dreads and committed the two penalties

Lol sensitive to hair i see
You know what I mean. Don't play dumb. Having dreads has nothing to do with anything. Just stop.