Say what you will but Jerry and Stephen and McCarthy are doing a good job

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I realize I've been tough on the Cowboys' FO for ages now, but still hoping for them to overcome their bugaboos and change their luck. I know that's asking a lot for those fellas to change their spots into stars and convince the entire world that they're far better than them seem. Let's turn over a new leaf and be optimistic for the great games from Dak and that offense to convince the world that they're truly "hot stuff" in the games that count.

Last edited:

Slick

Reaction score
Of course with the help of Will McClay scouting players. They manage the cap well. They draft well. Yes, Jerry for a long time didn't draft very well after Jimmy Johnson but he's finally adjusted. Mike McCarthy, dumped Kellen Moore and went his own offense. Did not do well but at first but after Niners loss the offense is the #1 in the league. Yes, he has game management blunders but McCarthy is a good coach. The right coach for Dallas at this point. The team is #1 in scoring offense and #4 in scoring defense. On the cusp of 3 straight years with double digit wins. Yes, it's not perfect but they are on the right track.
To those of us that have been around since the 70’s, I would disagree. 25+ yrs. Let’s look at their body of work, not the last 3 years.

McCarthy has done a better job, but the culture is still weak and undisciplined.