1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Announcement: Schedule is Out

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by casmith07, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Cowboys22

Cowboys22 Well-Known Member

9,313 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    This may be the year 7-9 wins the NFC East.

2. rockj7

rockj7 Well-Known Member

2,404 Messages
    2,103 Likes Received
    I want to believe but this has top ten draft pick written all over this schedule

Nirvana, Wayne02, Lonestar94 and 3 others like this.
  3. Bungarian

Bungarian Butt Monkey

3,141 Messages
    1,272 Likes Received
    Bring it

4. SWG9

SWG9 Well-Known Member

1,040 Messages
    185 Likes Received
    5 out 7 games mid season at home and the sixth is a neutral site game against the Jags. Take care of business there and the team should be in good shape.

Not sure why everyone always complains about the last game of the season being on the road. If Dallas executes like what they're capable of, the week 17 game will be meaningless.

In other words, Dallas has a chance to render a road divisional game moot. Pretty excited about that opportunity.

5. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

4,236 Messages
    1,638 Likes Received
    The thing all of you are overlooking is the fact that we have at least 6 national TV appearances....ratings, people, ratings.

6. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

13,857 Messages
    8,624 Likes Received
    First half, OK. Second half, brutal.

7. percyhoward

percyhoward Research Tool

17,061 Messages
    21,853 Likes Received
    I realize stadiums might have other events scheduled that cause a conflict, so who knows? Conspiracy or not, it's a first.

The Washington home-and-home is the real head-scratcher. With the first game in Dallas, and the second in Washington (9th time in last 10 years) it means the Skins close the season with 3 out of 4 at home, while Dallas closes with 3 out of 4 on the road. It also gives Dallas 3 in a row at home in games 7, 8, and 9, while giving the Redskins 4 out of 5 on the road in the middle of the season.

Just switching the locations of the home-and-home between these two teams would have affected no other team, and evened out both teams' schedules.

8. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

16,899 Messages
    17,566 Likes Received
    So placing 2nd in the division gets you the shaft huh? Nice and people don't think some have it out for Dallas

9. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

11,671 Messages
    12,485 Likes Received
    In terms of road schedule? Sure. But I'm looking at the quality of those last 8 games and the teams we're playing. Half of those are division games, then you get the Cardinals, Jags, Bears, and Colts. Not a juggernaut among them.

10. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

37,034 Messages
    6,787 Likes Received
    Somehow they haven't figured out how to space games out. Eagles twice in 3 week span.

11. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

2,711 Messages
    1,686 Likes Received
    tough finish to the season again the league would not have it any other way. also I also agree that this is what is going to happen to the start and end of the season. how can a team that has missed the playoffs four years in a row have five primetime games.

Zordon likes this.
  12. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

2,711 Messages
    1,686 Likes Received
    injuries have always been a deciding factor for this team the last ten years.

13. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

37,034 Messages
    6,787 Likes Received
    Show how much they want Thursday to pull an audience.

DejectedFan1996 likes this.
  14. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

6,911 Messages
    5,009 Likes Received
    I know 2014 is a different year.....but compared to cowboys the bears sure did look like a juggernaut when they whooped us last year. Cards won 10 games last year and Colts went to the playoffs and should only be better as Luck continues to grow. It's a tough schedule any way you lay it out. Hoping for the best.

15. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl U.N.I.T.Y Editor

75,464 Messages
    27,818 Likes Received
    Part of the new CBS package?

16. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

11,671 Messages
    12,485 Likes Received
    Look if we're scared of the Bears, Cardinals, and Colts lets just tank this year and try to get the #1 pick..Seriously

RJ_MacReady likes this.
  17. Nova

Nova Ntegrase96

7,294 Messages
    7,862 Likes Received
    It's hard not to look at this schedule and wonder if our poor showing in cold Chicago had anything to do with the fact that we get so many cold weather games to end the season... But I'm not one for conspiracies.

18. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

6,911 Messages
    5,009 Likes Received
    Scared?? Why would I be scared, I don't have to play the games. Just making a point as I see so many folks putting down teams or taking them for granted...yet either those teams beat us last year or had a better record than we did.

Wayne02 likes this.
  19. Nova

Nova Ntegrase96

7,294 Messages
    7,862 Likes Received
    Positives.

We don't have to go to NO. At least we get to play them without their immortality cheat code.

We don't have to go to AZ. Nothing good happens when we go out to the desert. Can't remember the last time they visited us.

We also get the Colts and SF at home.

really the only super tough road game is Seattle.

Jstopper, RJ_MacReady and DBOY3141 like this.
  20. DanTanna

DanTanna Original Zone Member

2,924 Messages
    1,243 Likes Received
    I count 12 wins BABY!!! [​IMG]