Trolling: Schedule is Out

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Positives.

We don't have to go to NO. At least we get to play them without their immortality cheat code.

We don't have to go to AZ. Nothing good happens when we go out to the desert. Can't remember the last time they visited us.

We also get the Colts and SF at home.

really the only super tough road game is Seattle.

With the exception of the jags game in London, all of our road games are tough.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
With the exception of the jags game in London, all of our road games are tough.

That's because we're not very good.

Realistically though, the Seahawks are the only playoff contender we face in the road (with reference to last year)

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
That's because we're not very good.

Realistically though, the Seahawks are the only playoff contender we face in the road (with reference to last year)

The Eagles made the playoffs last year, The Giants are going to be a lot better, so will the Rams. The Bear game won't be easy either.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The Eagles made the playoffs last year, The Giants are going to be a lot better, so will the Rams. The Bear game won't be easy either.

Right but those are divisional games. Those are always going to be tough regardless of records and we'll always have to play them. Bears could be good, but who knows. Same with the Rams. Both seem like very winnable games. Those teams aren't the Broncos, Saints, Patriots etc. They're in the same boat as us.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Right but those are divisional games. Those are always going to be tough regardless of records and we'll always have to play them. Bears could be good, but who knows. Same with the Rams. Both seem like very winnable games. Those teams aren't the Broncos, Saints, Patriots etc. They're in the same boat as us.

The bears have whooped us two years in a row. I would say they are better than us, just like we whooped the rams the last two times we have played them..I think we are better than the rams. We shall see.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Terrible end of season, but at least we get most of the tougher non-division games @ home and a great bye week, both of which have usually not been the case.

tendergrasp

Benched
Reaction score
The NFC West will probably shut out the Cowboys this season. They have the toughest defenses in the league.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Roger Goodell..... "With the first pick in the 2015 draft...The Dallas Cowboys select......QB"

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Not an easy schedule, but when is it ever?

As usual, it's going to come down to beating divisional opponents and stealing a couple others from other conferences.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well we will be lucky to win 8 games this year.

It's looking like a 6-10 to 8-8 at best season.

I'm usually more optimistic this time of year and I can come up with 10 to 12 wins. Not even on my homerism of days could I find 10 with this schedule.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
There is no such thing as an "easy schedule" in the NFL. If the Cowboys can't win enough games to get into the playoffs, they don't deserve to be there. Who knows? Maybe Garrett's "training" period is over and his game management skills won't cost the team two wins like it has always done before. Oh well, who do I think I'm kidding?...........

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Nice looks pretty decent....no complaints here about the Thanksgiving and Sunday night games, Dallas will have one of the youngest Teams in the League in 2014.

Sure it might end bad with a lot of tough games on the road. You really have to earn a Playoff spot with that Schedule. In that process if you make it the Team will be hardened by the fire....that's just about the only way have a remote shot to win a Championship. MOMENTUM

Also not facing a bye week opponent is certainly a big positive.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
So it looks like we will be 8-7 going to Washington for a chance to win the division. SMH

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
More Thursday games than Monday games. Shows how far MNF has fallen.

ESPN has done too much with it. They literally start coverage at 4PM on NFL Live, and do updates through every show until the game starts.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
  • 1 SEP 7 3:25PMCDT )
    49ers.png
    49ERS
  • 2 SEP 14 12:00PMCDT ) AT
    titans.png
    TITANS
  • 3 SEP 21 12:00PMCDT ) AT
    rams.png
    RAMS
  • 4 SEP 28 7:30PMCDT '
    saints.png
    SAINTS
  • 5 OCT 5 12:00PMCDT *
    texans.png
    TEXANS
  • 6 OCT 12 3:25PMCDT ) AT
    seahawks.png
    SEAHAWKS
  • 7 OCT 19 3:25PMCDT )
    giants.png
    GIANTS
  • 8 OCT 27 7:30PMCDT + http://prod.static.cowboys.clubs.nfl.com/nfl-assets/img/schedule-list/logos/mascot-41x28/Commanders.png Commanders
  • 9 NOV 2 12:00PMCST )
    cardinals.png
    CARDINALS
  • 10 NOV 9 12:00PMCST ) AT
    jaguars.png
    JAGUARS
  • 11 BYE
  • 12 NOV 23 7:30PMCST ' AT
    giants.png
    GIANTS
  • 13 NOV 27 3:30PMCST )
    eagles.png
    EAGLES
  • 14 DEC 4 7:25PMCST , AT
    bears.png
    BEARS
  • 15 DEC 14 7:30PMCST ' AT
    eagles.png
    EAGLES
  • 16 DEC 21 3:25PMCST *
    colts.png
    COLTS
  • 17 DEC 28 12:00PMCST ) AT http://prod.static.cowboys.clubs.nfl.com/nfl-assets/img/schedule-list/logos/mascot-41x28/Commanders.png Commanders

I don't see one no brainer win on this schedule. Even the Jaguars will likely be fielding a good team by that point. We could easily start 0-4.. We could be 2-2 depending on the Rams and Titans, but I feel they will both start hot out of the gate.